GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators-2/18/15 7:00pm EST SN (HD),RDS (HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I can't remember seeing teams forced with playing 4 dmen for long periods, let alone twice in the same week.

It was just a matter of time for Ottawa to take advantage.

The n00b King

Kingin' since 2003
Feb 10, 2008
Singapore
This team is soft as hell no one is going to crush a sens player.

The sens have a way to expose the habs like no other team. They really make them look like a bunch of cream puffs.

That second goal all started with Desharnais causing that horrible turnover with his inability to just shoot the ****ing puck. He just can't help but pass it to Max, even if he's in a prime shooting position. Is he ****ing allergic to shooting? Seriously. He shoots that puck and it doesn't get turned over and lead to that goal.

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
This team is no better than the leafs without Price , it's unreal,how good the guy is.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
We all know you don't know much about hockey W7, stop with the hockey comments and keep being funny and witty instead.
I'd like to think I know my hockey pretty well. If you want to give it a try, go on ahead.

Subban's going to be limited by his IQ - his athleticism is what drives him. Karlsson is going to last longer, much more cerebral player.

Controversial: I think you're clueless

:laugh:

King Niinimaa*

These games against the worst of the league show just how much we need Price. Right now Tokarski can't make the difference or bail us.

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows
The sens have a way to expose the habs like no other team. They really make them look like a bunch of cream puffs.

That second goal all started with Desharnais causing that horrible turnover with his inability to just shoot the ****ing puck. He just can't help but pass it to Max, even if he's in a prime shooting position. Is he ****ing allergic to shooting? Seriously. He shoots that puck and it doesn't get turned over and lead to that goal.

umm it all started when some scrub d lost it in his feet lol

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
Anyone who says our top 6 is elite must have a gas leak in their vicinity. Just a bunch of mediocre forwards and youngsters around Paciorretty.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Subban will be sitting on the bench at the start of the 3rd period. Don't worry, guys.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Habs will win anyway.

I would normally complain about injuries, but the habs have been healthy for two seasons. It's inevitable.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
I'd like to think I know my hockey pretty well. If you want to give it a try, go on ahead.

Subban's going to be limited by his IQ - his athleticism is what drives him. Karlsson is going to last longer, much more cerebral player.

Karlsson is the direct cause to 3 scoring chances for the Habs.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
At least the Sens 1st round pick will be low. With likely 2 of the top 3 picks in the NHL coming to the Atlantic, it's nice to keep Sens mediocre.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Bottom feeder team + rookie goalie = Habs kryptonite this season. How can a first place team suck so much against bottom feeders?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

Where's the difference in IQ between the two ? Is it the stupid defensive plays Karlsson makes every game ?

You're just being controversial for the sake of it here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad