GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators-2/18/15 7:00pm EST SN (HD),RDS (HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
For thoses who wants Polak at the TDL......

Аrpon Basu @ArponBasu · 3 min il y a 3 minutes
Roman Polak has the worst Corsi Rel on the Maple Leafs, who are the 5th worst possession team in the NHL. Just saying. Something to consider

**** Corsi.

We need some D with grit and willing to hit someone....especially if Emelin is gone for any length of time.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
I'm just happy Tinordi will be up with the Habs. He will come up big no worries

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site

Roman Polak has the worst Corsi Rel on the Maple Leafs, who are the 5th worst possession team in the NHL. Just saying. Something to consider

There was a time not too long ago that I liked polak. Then the leafs got him pretty cheap, and I looked at him a little closer. He's declined quite a bit.

I'd look elsewhere. Sekera is a good one, but as always, price matters.

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
WOW a lot of you are NOT seeing exactly what is going on tonight.
Blaming all the wrong things. ALL night long the refs have let the Sens off the hook for hooking, holding the stick, hitting after the whistle, intent to injure all over the place. Gryba aiming at Eller AGAIN and still no penalty. Galchenyuk getting crossed checked to the head and its he that gets a penalty. Then the Habs get penalty for tripping? tripping!!!! where??? replay shows NOTHING AT ALL to the legs or feet. I hate refs like this. They are deciding to game and I won't be surprised if 3 remaining Habs are sent to the hospital in the third.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York

Polak would be Murray 2.0

A once useful role player who has slowed down to the point where he's only still in the NHL because he can push people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad