GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators-2/18/15 7:00pm EST SN (HD),RDS (HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnotherHabsFan

Behind Enemy Lines
Jan 16, 2015
New Hampshire
Kinda like the size Pateryn brings to the back end. Would like to bring up Tinordi though if Emelin is out for awhile. That and acquire a top 4 dman as well.

Analyzer*

Subban will be sitting on the bench at the start of the 3rd period. Don't worry, guys.

That's my thought. I figured he would be in the room until the 3rd.

Borowiecki, or whatever throwing punches when a player is down again.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Anyone who says our top 6 is elite must have a gas leak in their vicinity. Just a bunch of mediocre forwards and youngsters around Paciorretty.
If they weren't restrained and shoved into an extremely inefficient system, they'd produce more. The rest of us are aware of that fact and can project their talent without needing to see it every night.

DD is something else, though.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Habs will win anyway.

I would normally complain about injuries, but the habs have been healthy for two seasons. It's inevitable.

This season especially. It was just too good to be true. At least it's hpapening now and not post trade deadline.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Honestly though, if Subban is injured for a significant period of time, things will get ugly.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Which forward would you put back on D if it came down to that?

The habs are as close as you can get to that realm right now.

My guess is plekanec.

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
Where's the difference in IQ between the two ? Is it the stupid defensive plays Karlsson makes every game ?

You're just being controversial for the sake of it here...

No kidding , iq? What a stupid post . Low iq post

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Bottom feeder team + rookie goalie = Habs kryptonite this season. How can a first place team suck so much against bottom feeders?

Does it matter who is in net against the habs?

If Pacioretty (whom is historically streaky scorer) cools down the habs offense will be dryer than the Sahara dessert.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
I'd like to think I know my hockey pretty well. If you want to give it a try, go on ahead.

Subban's going to be limited by his IQ - his athleticism is what drives him. Karlsson is going to last longer, much more cerebral player.

:laugh:

Karlsson's IQ sure didn't help on the Plekanec chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad