GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 10/15/16 7:00pm EST City,TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
With all of the talk of rivalries I always hear primarily about the Bruins and Leafs. My favorite games are always against Boston. However, Ottawa rivalry I believe is Montreal's fiercest in this day and age.

Agreed. I really hate Ottawa. And the players seem to have a great deal of anger towards each other too.

Lorty

May 7, 2013
I think we will inevitably see those line combos at some point. If Plekanec doesn't get going, Pacioretty & Gallagher have both proven they can carry a line offensively with inferior players or lack of chemistry.

Absolutely. I'm just impatient :(

Link67

Oct 8, 2016
He had some great opportunities. If he keeps doing what he's doing they'll go in, I'm not at all worried. Not you necessarily but some Habs fans on here seem to be negatively criticizing him for the puck not going in, give it a rest. Why not look on the positive side? He was there, made some great shots.

I agree fully, as long as the kid keeps having 3 or 4 scoring chances a game we have nothing to be angry about. He could have easily scored 2 goals last game if not for a matter of inches, how many other players in the top 9 could we say the same about?

He just has to play that type of game every night and he could easily have a productive rookie season.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Looking forward to Weber and Emelin slapping some fools tonight. Specially the rat Pageau.

And also Radulov/Lehkonen feasting on Homophobic Sluroof.

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
Here is hoping Radulov and Lehkonen each score their first

I hope Radu is gonna be paired with Galchelnyuk really soon. Plekanec is a liability offensively and at this point i'm wondering if DD wouldn't be better than him.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Meant in Quebec.

Tampa Bay is in Québec? That's new.

I hope Radu is gonna be paired with Galchelnyuk really soon. Plekanec is a liability offensively and at this point i'm wondering if DD wouldn't be better than him.

It's early for sure (it's only been 1 game after all) , but he played badly last game and was behind the play most of the game. If he keeps this up, we may either see DD as 2nd C and a 6M 3rd C or a trade happening.

I always liked Plekanec and I think he will pick it up however.

Last edited:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Anderson is probably due for a good game, and he does well against Montreal anyways. The only thing more certain than that is pageau channeling his inner Pavel bure against the habs.

On the other hand, Montoya probably follows up his good game in buffalo with a sub par game in Ottawa. He is a backup for a reason after all.

I got the sens winning this one despite Montreal creating enough chances to win... which is what tends to be the case against this club.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Thursday game vs Sabres was monotone.

Tonight i think it will be a big game!

Can't wait!

6-1 habs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad