GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators- 1/15/15 7:30pm EST- TSN 5,SN East,RDS (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pricef*

Still waiting for a post hoping for a loss to prove what a bad coach MT is.:laugh::p::laugh:

kovaless

Feb 21, 2008
Unreal. The game is on 3-4 channels. And they are all blacked out. What a Fricking joke.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Can someone explain why the Bruins are on all my channels but the Sens/Habs game is Blacked Out? How does that even make sense?

JBucephalus

Jan 8, 2013
Us snesators fans haven't had much to cheer for this season but I always get excited about games against Montreal and Toronto. It's the only time I get the anxiety that would even come close to a playoff game since I dislike losing to you guys so adamantly. I strongly dislike you guys and everything that you stand for(in the friendliest way possible). Good luck tonight.

beaverBFP

Dec 24, 2008
Winnipeg
Us snesators fans haven't had much to cheer for this season but I always get excited about games against Montreal and Toronto. It's the only time I get the anxiety that would even come close to a playoff game since I dislike losing to you guys so adamantly. I strongly dislike you guys and everything that you stand for(in the friendliest way possible). Good luck tonight.

Wish i could say the same about you guys :laugh: Good luck!

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Let's hope last game marked a renaissance/turnaround for the PP. This team would be so good with a deadly PP.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Desharnais-Eller-Weise
Bournival-Galchenyuk-Sekac
Prust-Malhotra-Parenteau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad