GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators- 1/15/15 7:30pm EST- TSN 5,SN East,RDS (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

68*

When was the last time PK layed out a big open ice hit like that though? Management must have told him to stop doing it.

I remember him missing open ice hits often early in the season. It's good he stopped because his accuracy/timing completely sucked and it put him out of position. Don't know why Emelin hits less though.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002

HABSonaroll

Mar 20, 2013
Want to see ( MORE ) Goals from all 4 lines from the HABS with some help from the Defence - GO HABS GO :yo:

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
a full year of lance et compte ?! damn!

This **** is so bad. I bet it's mostly Nords fans who watch it.

Edit : Last week Dany Dube suggested the Habs trade Fucale and Tinordi for Methot ( LOL) And just now Richard Labbe suggested Methot for Eller and a pick. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lol those were hilarious. Thanks for sharing :laugh:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
a full year of lance et compte ?! damn!

This **** is so bad. I bet it's mostly Nords fans who watch it.

Edit : Last week Dany Dube suggested the Habs trade Fucale and Tinordi for Methot ( LOL) And just now Richard Labbe suggested Methot for Eller and a pick. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dube said one of Fucale and Tinordi, not both.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Wow. Reading the Sens gdt has made me question humanity. It reminds me of that scene from Billy Madison where Billy rambles an answer to a question and the host tells him everyone is dumber from wgat you said.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Wow. Reading the Sens gdt has made me question humanity. It reminds me of that scene from Billy Madison where Billy rambles an answer to a question and the host tells him everyone is dumber from wgat you said.

How can you cheer for a team who won't even spend to the cap?

Must be terrible. Sens fans be like : 'I hope Hoffman won't score 40 goals because we won't be able to keep him!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad