GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators- 1/15/15 7:30pm EST- TSN 5,SN East,RDS (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pricef*

This should make the MT haters very happy!! Although I don't know because it's a *****fest around even after a win. :shakehead This place is such an embarrassment. :laugh:

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
This should make the MT haters very happy!! Although I don't know because it's a *****fest around even after a win. :shakehead This place is such an embarrassment. :laugh:

...why do you even post here...all you do is ***** on posters, not even make any rational posts...turn the computer off if you don't like it...:shakehead

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Starting Tokarski on the back to back and overplaying **** players like DD...all part of the plan.

no playoffs no top 5 pick for the Sens.

Saintpatrick*

For me it's the coaching staff only, we have all the tools in our box to go far in the playoffs with a piece or two missing to push it to a cup.

Yeah same here just don't see a change anytime soon. We're stuck with this idiot for who knows how long

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
...why do you even post here...all you do is ***** on posters, not even make any rational posts...turn the computer off if you don't like it...:shakehead

Seriously.. All he does is whine about posters.. he never has an opinion on the game, players or coach..

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Yeah same here just don't see a change anytime soon. We're stuck with this idiot for who knows how long

I agree.

This team's biggest weakness is the coaching staff. JJD doesn't get hired by any other NHL club, but he's MT's buddy so he gets the keys to the city. Clement Jodoin has run an ineffective power play for almost two years. And I can write a novel about my issues with MT's coaching.

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal

Well colour me surprised that people around here are consistent whether we win or not in this regard... Incredible ! Our opinion of MT isn't directly proportional to his win/loss record. :facepalm:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I agree.

This team's biggest weakness is the coaching staff. JJD doesn't get hired by any other NHL club, but he's MT's buddy so he gets the keys to the city. Clement Jodoin has run an ineffective power play for almost two years. And I can write a novel about my issues with MT's coaching.

The coaching staff is a joke.

Like someone said, this is one of the games where Price would keep us in it and make it not look as bad. No Price tonight and it looked horrible.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
LShap caught in a cab coming home from a bar. Cell phone batteries dead. Screaming at cab driver that he has a job to do and to speed up.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Gonchar and Beaulieu...+1 (with 18min+).

Time to give them 21+minutes/game?!

Emelin and Gilbert...again with 15min...-2.
Time to trade them?!:sarcasm:
(Emelin has a NTC for 1-2 more seasons??).

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Gonchar and Beaulieu...+1 (with 18min+).

Time to give them 21+minutes/game?!

Emelin and Gilbert...again with 15min...-2.
Time to trade them?!:sarcasm:
(Emelin has a NTC for 1-2 more seasons??).

This post is too serious.

We are raggin' on the Mods now.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad