GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators- 1/15/15 7:30pm EST- TSN 5,SN East,RDS (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Just how clueless can one be? :shakehead

It was published all over the Internet that he's at 79.455767%

He's exceeding all expectations with his recovery progress!

:sarcasm:

There's a website hourly updating Karlsson's health, where he's feeling stiff, which muscles are more fatigued, how much minutes of sleep he's missed in the last couple of weeks, his levels of sodium, water, etc. This guy's inserted some sort of chip in his body, linked to some powerful medical computer in the Canadian Tire Centre.

Rscorpio

Epic Meal Time!
Feb 9, 2004
Santiago, Chile
I heard it was 79.3523% today, did you get yesterday's report by error?
Thats my friend its a Whole 'Nother Level from Karlson
hqdefault.jpg

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I posted a little joke on the Sens board and did not get banned instantly, they're not overly sensitive like some other team! I like them, they're fun to hate

hating the leafs is pointless by now, and the Bruins got enough hate already

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I'd be cool if the refs are extremely biased in their calls, and help the Habs win the game. It'd be even better if they're local guys.

The Habs have one game where the PP's were heavily skewed in their favor and the tinfoil hats are out in full force on HF today.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I posted a little joke on the Sens board and did not get banned instantly, they're not overly sensitive like some other team! I like them, they're fun to hate

hating the leafs is pointless by now, and the Bruins got enough hate already

**** the Senaturds.

There's isn't another team in the entire league I despise as much as them.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Most irrelevant team in the league. No wonder they always get Saturday afternoon games vs carolina or nj. Nobody watches their game. Must feel bad to be a fan of some kind of glorified ahl team.

Saintpatrick*

Don't hate the Sens in fact they're so inconsequential that it's pointless to hate them. Their fans on the other hand... I really hope we smoke these losers tonight.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Most irrelevant team in the league. No wonder they always get Saturday afternoon games vs carolina or nj. Nobody watches their game. Must feel bad to be a fan of some kind of glorified ahl team.

It really sucks that the only NHL game I can see on TSN these days are Sens games. :(

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hoc...meeting-senators-and-habs-take-different-path

Interesting tale on where both teams have went following the 2013 playoffs.

I like this article.

The only thing the Sens have on the Habs for the past two years is a series win and a dirty hit on Eller, and those fans who are proud of that dirty hit and who rub it in our faces are seriously pathetic.

Let's get a win and show them how the game is actually played (as if the standings aren't enough to do that right now)

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
One team implodes against the habs, and suddenly the Canadiens are divers again and the refs are conspiring to hand them the cup.

Good old Montreal typical :laugh:

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Never cared much for the Senators. Their 2013 playoff run was cute but pointless... they've been awful ever since. Trading Spezza was stupid. Yeah, that covers everything I feel about them.

Let's win this one and take over the division/conference.

One team implodes against the habs, and suddenly the Canadiens are divers again and the refs are conspiring to hand them the cup :laugh:

There should be only one board for the Senators and the Bruins. Imagine the idiocracy :laugh:

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
All Sens fans do is talk about that series 2 years ago. It's so pathetic lol...

Nynja*

All Sens fans do is talk about that series 2 years ago. It's so pathetic lol...

You should tell them to stop living in the past, since you know, thats what everyone tells habs fans.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
My app said Chris Neil isn't playing tonight. That makes me happy as I hate him with a passion.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
When was the last time PK layed out a big open ice hit like that though? Management must have told him to stop doing it.

I think it was just JJ Daigneault who gave PK some film of how he played the game during his career and wanted PK to play the same way. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark