GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Columbus Blue Jackets- 2/26/15 7:00pm EST SNE, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
So you're taking DLR off his position to get Eller going? That's not good coaching.

Lars is slumping. You need to give him every chance to break out. Don't think that'll happen on the wing.

DLR should be given time on the wing anyhow. Never know when you'll need him to play there.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
That would be silly. Why trade him now when his value is low and were getting close the the playoffs where he's played well?

Eller looks uninterested and mentally checked out, his value may never climb again.

I have a feeling Eller and Tinordi will be packaged up, idk. I'd like to keep Tinordi, I just have a feeling.

Habs PP hurts the eyes. Ugly.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Lars is slumping. You need to give him every chance to break out. Don't think that'll happen on the wing.

DLR should be given time on the wing anyhow. Never know when you'll need him to play there.

If DLR is has top 6 potential it will be as a winger. I'm not sure how burying DLR in d-zone starts as a center is the only way to reward him with playing time.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
You mean MT's handling of Eller?

Sorry, I just didn't understand what you meant.

If the plan is to keep Eller on the wing for the playoffs, I'm baffled. If we're using him on the wing, I'd rather have a proven winger who is actually at ease playing on the wing.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Trading a player at their lowest value is a very Habs move, yes.
If we're keeping him MB has to have a come to Jesus talk with Therrien about him. 'Cause we've handled Eller in an extremely ****ed up way.

He just doesn't seem to want to be here at this stage. Just no passion in him at all anymore.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
If DLR is has top 6 potential it will be as a winger. I'm not sure how burying DLR in d-zone starts as a center is the only way to reward him with playing time.

He's just out there trying his hardest. He's playing hungry, just like Terry likes him.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Pleks is our best centreman but you're not wrong when saying that Pleks underproduces and doesn't have chemistry with many wingers.

I'd trade him in the off-season, personally. But we don't have any huge, minute crunching centreman. Certainly not Galchenyuk, yet.

He has a point, but he's off-base thinking that Pleks is getting traded during the season.

It was a team effort.

It was but i remember him pointing pleks and georges specifically. Regardless, it was hilarious.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
If we're keeping him MB has to have a come to Jesus talk with Therrien about him. 'Cause we've handled Eller in an extremely ****ed up way.

He just doesn't seem to want to be here at this stage. Just no passion in him at all anymore.

I feel bad for him too, the guy JUST bought a new condo in Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad