GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Columbus Blue Jackets- 2/26/15 7:00pm EST SNE, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
The DSP Era Begins

Devante+Smith+Pelly+Phoenix+Coyotes+v+Anaheim+DxZRLAGX4-Nl.jpg

(GSP has nothing on him)

:habs vs :cbj

Game Date: 2/26/15
Game Time: 7:00pm EST
TV Networks: SN-East (HD), RDS (HD)
Radio: TSN 690

Starting Goalies

:habs

Carey Price

hi-res-70cf7e3d6a2db2896ab645a375cfe2cd_crop_north.jpg

Record: 34-11-3 SV% .935% GAA 1.91 SO 5

:cbj

Curtis McElhinney

466965213.jpg

Record: 10-10-2 SV% .918% GAA 2.69

Starting Lineups

Pacioretty –Desharnais– Gallagher
Eller– Plekanec- Galchenyuk
Prust- De la Rose- Smith Pelly
Bournival-Malhotra-Weise

Markov – Subban
Beaulieu – Gilbert
Tinordi-Pateryn

Price
Tokarski

Hartnell-Johansen-Wennberg
Calvert-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Foligno-Anisimov-Dano
Tropp-Letestu-Boll

Johnson-Savard
Goloubef-Tyutin
Leopold-Wisniewski

McElhinney
Dansk

Last Games

In Jiri We Remember

tumblr_ndko7tqHBP1tv56dmo1_400.gif

Go :habs Go

Last edited:

Patccmoi

Aug 11, 2010
I'm pretty sure Price has more than 24 wins o_O

Go Habs Go! Pretty eager to see DSP at work, didn't see him play much at all.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I hope they keep Dubinsky in check. He was running around last game and I'd hate to see that weasel hurt someone.

Les Habitants

Jul 21, 2010
Montreal
Columbus is a pretty bad team... so we're losing... 3-1 Columbus. Patches with the Habs only goal.
We're going to make McElhinney look like Hasek tonight. J

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Would be nice to see Galchenyuk score his 20th tonight.
It would also be nice to see Markov only play about 22-23 min per game until the playoffs. He needs to be ready for a long playoff series.
Memo to MB- Habs have enough depth on D! Drewiskie, Allen, Pateryn, Tinordi, Weaver, that's 5 guys to augment the current 6.

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
Would be nice to see Galchenyuk score his 20th tonight.
It would also be nice to see Markov only play about 22-23 min per game until the playoffs. He needs to be ready for a long playoff series.
Memo to MB- Habs have enough depth on D! Drewiskie, Allen, Pateryn, Tinordi, Weaver, that's 5 guys to augment the current 6.

Yeah I'm not sure that we need to get another 5th-6th D-man into this lineup which seems like one of the things MB is targeting.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Listening to the DSP interview on RDS he seems like a great character kid. That is always good for any locker room. I still think Sekac will put up better numbers but DSP is the type of player you need for a championship team in the NHL.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Columbus is a pretty bad team... so we're losing... 3-1 Columbus. Patches with the Habs only goal.
We're going to make McElhinney look like Hasek tonight. J

Yeah, a pretty bad team that made the playoffs last season, and is 3 games under .500 with 8 players injured.
And for the record, McElhinney's stats are actually better than Bob's this season. He's actually been pretty good this season FWIW

I also wanted to say I like your guys' team. In particular Gallagher, Price and Galchenyuk ( who I wish the Jackets drafted instead of glassman Murray :laugh: )

Good luck tonight ( obviously not too much ;) ) and here's to a great game ( with no injuries please )!

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Listening to the DSP interview on RDS he seems like a great character kid. That is always good for any locker room. I still think Sekac will put up better numbers but DSP is the type of player you need for a championship team in the NHL.

I think having fellow Torontonian PK on the team to mentor him is gonig to be very good for him. I can see big things for him with Montreal if he plays to his strengths.

Analyzer*

Yeah, a pretty bad team that made the playoffs last season, and is 3 games under .500 with 8 players injured.
And for the record, McElhinney's stats are actually better than Bob's this season. He's actually been pretty good this season FWIW

I also wanted to say I like your guys' team. In particular Gallagher, Price and Galchenyuk ( who I wish the Jackets drafted instead of glassman Murray :laugh: )

Good luck tonight ( obviously not too much ;) ) and here's to a great game ( with no injuries please )!

So, are you wanting the Bjs to win, or lose ?

Analyzer*

Well win, obviously, to keep them playoff hopes alive ( as slim as they are lol ). Just wanted to say the Habs actually have a pretty good team this year and have been entertaining.

But if you lose, you can get a better pick and come back strong and healthy next year.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Yeah I'm not sure that we need to get another 5th-6th D-man into this lineup which seems like one of the things MB is targeting.

I'm not sure how any of us can claim to know what MB is targeting.:amazed:
He never ends up with any of the rumoured pieces? :laugh:
He likes mis-direction that has become crystal clear these past two deadlines.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Well win, obviously, to keep them playoff hopes alive ( as slim as they are lol ). Just wanted to say the Habs actually have a pretty good team this year and have been entertaining.

Don't think you'll win this one.
We aren't starting Toker to the best of my knowledge.
We actually play better on the road and you couldn't beat us at home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad