GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Columbus Blue Jackets- 2/26/15 7:00pm EST SNE, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
If the plan is to keep Eller on the wing for the playoffs, I'm baffled. If we're using him on the wing, I'd rather have a proven winger who is actually at ease playing on the wing.

Gee, I wonder if playing Eller on the wing now might make him more comfortable at the position by the time the playoffs roll around?

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
If we're keeping him MB has to have a come to Jesus talk with Therrien about him. 'Cause we've handled Eller in an extremely ****ed up way.

He just doesn't seem to want to be here at this stage. Just no passion in him at all anymore.

I mean, it's probably for his own good. Eller isn't some budding superstar but it's pretty obvious he's not a Therrien player, he's a confidence player who likes to hold onto the puck and not chase after it.

That being said it's terrible asset management to trade him now, because as much as I think DLR is great, Eller is still the best option we have at 3C, especially as Therrien uses that line - heavy defensive zone starts with crash and bang players like Prust who aren't that skilled with the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad