GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Arizona Coyotes 2/15/16 9:00pm EST SNE, RDS (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
How about a round of applause for donghabs98?
He's been doing a ridiculous amount of GDTs again this year.
Quantity AND quality, in a difficult season, you da real MVP, DH! :handclap

Very nice/original/funny GDTs indeed...very nice.
Definitely appreciated:handclap::nod:

Now...let's hope our Habs lose a lot, so we can select a top 6 pick (Dubois/Juolevi), or at worst...a 7-10 pick (Jost/Chychrun/Sergayechev/Tkachuk).

Rafafouille

May 12, 2015
QC
People, Tinordi will not be playing. And don't expect him to "destroy" us if he does. He's still the same number 9-10 defenseman he was with us, an AHL player at best.

Alex514

May 10, 2015
good job donghabs!

At this point, every game seems like a huge mountain to climb for this team. No idea where this one is heading.

Go Habs?

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I remember watching this game, I can't believe it's been 8 years already! :amazed: Watching these highlights makes me miss the 07-08 season even more, this edition was the complete opposite of what we have right now. Games were always entertaining.

That 08 team would dominate this years squad.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
People, Tinordi will not be playing. And don't expect him to "destroy" us if he does. He's still the same number 9-10 defenseman he was with us, an AHL player at best.

Wouldn't have to do with us killing prospects would it. We have guys not wanting to come from europe, we have guys sitting in the pressbox, we have Syl playing the same Craptastic style and not developing players, so both the NHL and now our AHL teams are not development leagues. May as well send them down to the ECHL that is the only sure fire route to Therriens heart.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
He is playing, which is more than when he was here.

He is barely playing which is not saying much....have you seen the Coyotes D core??

At least you can look at our D roster and say ya, tougher line up to crack, especially with his skill set, which is not good enough to consistently crack the Coyotes line up......:shakehead

Can't wait when people will look at this trade in the same light as the Sekac one....it was garbage for garbage, not diamonds in the rough for fools gold

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
I don't like Bergervin. I didn't like how he handled Tinordi. I didn't like the return for Tinordi but that doesn't make Tinordi a good defenseman. I don't know why so many of you thinks Tinordi will destroy us. He's a pretty mediore defenseman. It's not because he's big and plays aggressive makes him a good defenseman.

There's still a small chance that Tinner will develop into a bottom 2 D but with the Habs he hasn't progressed at all. There's at least 8D in front of him with the Habs.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
MT had Tinordi play 2.5 freaking games in a whole year, not even 30 minutes. Did you guys think that he would suddenly play full time after not having played for a whole year? You guys make me laugh. People in Pheonix already agrees that he should be in the lineup ahead of 3 or 4 other D, especielly Grossman. Tinordi played 19 minutes last time and had a pretty solid game. Just wait and see. If it wasn't for injuries, MT would be doing the same thing with Beaulieu. He's already doing it with Pateryn.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
MT had Tinordi play 2.5 freaking games in a whole year, not even 30 minutes. Did you guys think that he would suddenly play full time after not having played for a whole year? You guys make me laugh. People in Pheonix already agrees that he should be in the lineup ahead of 3 or 4 other D, especielly Grossman. Tinordi played 19 minutes last time and had a pretty solid game. Just wait and see. If it wasn't for injuries, MT would be doing the same thing with Beaulieu. He's already doing it with Pateryn.

Pateryn is ahead of who on this roster?

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
Pateryn is ahead of who on this roster?

Before he did ONE single mistake, he was ahead of Gilbert and really deserved to play full time. Since that ONE mistake, he's been out. Is that the way we should devellop our young players? The vets can play like **** and make a thousand mistakes, but not the prospects?

hardcorehabs

Feb 9, 2013
Saskatchewan
I fear if we win a few games before the TDL, Bergevin is gonna **** this franchise by giving MT a rental in effort to save his job.

Please lose, thanks.

#tank2016

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Before he did ONE single mistake, he was ahead of Gilbert and really deserved to play full time. Since that ONE mistake, he's been out. Is that the way we should devellop our young players? The vets can play like **** and make a thousand mistakes, but not the prospects?

It's almost as if the Habs coach is a ****ing braindead idiot.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I fear if we win a few games before the TDL, Bergevin is gonna **** this franchise by giving MT a rental in effort to save his job.

Please lose, thanks.

#tank2016

Then he would deserve to be fired on the spot. He didn't help his team for the past 3 months and then a few wins here and there he is going to mortgage the future for a run?

I really doubt it, I expect he sells come deadline, especially our UFA to be and then whatever is out there for us to dump ( DD, Emelin, DSP )

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas

You bring up great points. Yes that is the extent of MTs player developing skills. Players like Pateryn must make less give aways than Markov. Take less penalties than vets. Play perfect hockey with Gilbert as their partner. At first sign of less than this.......scratched. Come back when you have more NHL experience. LOL.

Imagine if Andregetto or Byron played like DD. They would be banned from the bell center by Therrien.

That special treatment contributes to a horrible "bench"

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
:laugh:.....Barberio is light years ahead and he's definitely not better than Gilbert!!

Pateryns game is not soft enough for this team.

Little Nate is their toughest player.

Teams look forward to playing shinny with the Habs. A nice break from an other wise grueling schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad