GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Arizona Coyotes 2/15/16 9:00pm EST SNE, RDS (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
What you're not going to see is passion, so if you want to see passion change channel.

This is why it was a big mistake to give Pacioretty the C.
The guy is just holding off for his next contract it seems.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Did they really think that Weise, DD, Mitchell and Fleischmann would keep the same PPG pace? He should have brought some help last year. Or right after this winning streak at the latest when every player had doubled their value during this streak.

My bet was Bergy figured his vets would step up. But really he should have acquired a top 6 winger before the season started. I know Bergy tried and failed to get Williams but he should have traded for one as well. Bergy's problem is the opposite of Gautheir's oddly enough. Gautheir didn't have a clear plan and made any move to address a short term problem. Bergy's problem is he is too committed to his plan and won't make any moves that affect it.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
What's there to understand... you are hoping the team you "cheer" for LOSES.

Where is the logic in that.

Get pissed
Blame
Want Change

I get that.... but to want your team to lose.... nope.

You don't understand that:
Losing=dropping in the standings=increasing odds of higher pick=increasing odds of drafting better player=better for the team.

The team is not making the POs. You need to realize this. So better to grab the highest pick. Nobody wants the team to lose, generally speaking. In this very specific present situation though, it's probably better that we do.
It will likely force Bergevin to move upcoming UFAs too, something he'd likely not do if we are in a PO race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad