GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Anaheim Ducks 3/2/16 10:00pm EST SN,RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
And the refs call this one? It was the same ref just next to Pateryn when he hit the board and didn't call a penalty.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Markov is having an amazing game. I kinda hope we trade him, I want to see him win a cup. He's still such a good player, this is a really good game too. If I actually wanted this team to win, this game would be a fun one to watch.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Condon is going to be a good backup for price next year.

I definitely think there's potential for him to develop/improve a bit further. Maybe not much, but this probably isn't the most/best we ever see from him. Over the course of the year, I mean. Pretty good game so far tonight, after all, and the Ducks have been up in his grill since the puck dropped.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I hate Galchenyuk playing wing instead of center, but I think I hate Chucky play left wing way more than right wing. He's such a weapon.

If the Habs are going to play Galchenyuk at wing they should at least do it where he is most effective and that is RW

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Soft boarding compared with Cogliano on Pateryn. Get the feeling refs are in the Duck's corner. There are so many Duck infractions thet let by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad