GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Anaheim Ducks 3/2/16 10:00pm EST SN,RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I hate Galchenyuk playing wing instead of center, but I think I hate Chucky play left wing way more than right wing. He's such a weapon.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Shot was always beautiful, just couldn't hit the freggin net :laugh:

Yeh I remember him ripping those laser shots in his rookie season but always having it fly over the net or wide of the far side post :laugh:

He finally got that shot down in the playoffs vs Ottawa which was awesome

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
Habs playing a recent top pick as a top two center..that must almost make them as brilliant as the unparalleled Leafs.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Good thing he hasn't been playing PP1 for a while now.

That's not true....he's on the 1st unit with Pacioretty and Gallagher

What team are you watching? Lol

Have you not noticed all the one time feeds Markov has spoon fed him the last few weeks on the half boards which he inexplicably can't pull the trigger on?

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
I hate Galchenyuk playing wing instead of center, but I think I hate Chucky play left wing way more than right wing. He's such a weapon.

I think he's scored the least of his goals from the left side. More from right and centre ice.

Ducks are smthg rhymes with Ducks. Dirty cads

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
That's fine....he's solid defensively, give him all the PK time, play him with defensively apt wingers

But he doesn't belong on a scoring line or playing 1st PP unit.

No other forward has set up as many PP goals as Plekanec. Anticipating your "yeah, but, but, he gets all the opportunity...", it just so happens that he has only played 9% more on the PP but has 43% more assists on the PP than the next guy (Galchenyuk) to show for it. Snakebitten on the goal scoring, but we've been over this again, and again, and again. Back specifically to this topic, there should be a way to find a puck distribution role somewhere on a hypothetical "1st PP unit" made up of our players - even if you can imagine something that your brain thinking computes might possibly be even MORE productive.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Habs playing a recent top pick as a top two center..that must almost make them as brilliant as the unparalleled Leafs.

Leafs are giving Nylander 18+min, we're still waiting for MT to give Galchenyuk that regularly. McCarron will likely end up with what DLR had last season 12-15min/game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad