Confirmed with Link: Montreal Canadiens sign Gustav Olofsson to 1-Year, 2-Way Deal ($700K AAV)

Video Coach

Sep 16, 2005
Excited for him to have a full season (knock wood). I could see him being a regular by seasons end. Both Bouchard and Richardson have shown an ability to help young d improve. He could be an important piece at some point. Good tools.

Guns n Roses

Feb 26, 2019
Olofsson is EXACTLY what this team needs... You can never have to many #7 defenseman..

9C01764E-B816-4268-8556-B9BBC19C79EB.jpeg

Now if Burgervin can just find another Dale Weise type of player we are in business..

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Imagine he eventually stays healthy and pans out,,, they will say Bergevin got lucky once again lol
A player with 4 major shoulder injuries? Sounds like Mike Grier all over again. I liked Grier but the oilers should have known that you can't have a bang em up guy with shoulder injuries. This guy will need to stay away from too much board play, so unless we have a more run and gun style edition I don't have high hopes for long term succcess for this player. But who knows, maybe they are injecting his shoulders with stem cells. I know a few people who have had good success with knee surgery and stem cells.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
A player with 4 major shoulder injuries? Sounds like Mike Grier all over again. I liked Grier but the oilers should have known that you can't have a bang em up guy with shoulder injuries. This guy will need to stay away from too much board play, so unless we have a more run and gun style edition I don't have high hopes for long term succcess for this player. But who knows, maybe they are injecting his shoulders with stem cells. I know a few people who have had good success with knee surgery and stem cells.

Not sure to what extent his injuries were,but shoulder injuries can be reduced by strengthening. Having separated both when a kid and as thin as diarrhea,but with bulking up, never had an issue since.

Haven't seen him play,but has some size and if he can skate like Reilly and defend like Kulak,will be anxious to see what he can do.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Olofsson is EXACTLY what this team needs... You can never have to many #7 defenseman..

View attachment 236879

Now if Burgervin can just find another Dale Weise type of player we are in business..
You guys are so ridiculous with your bitching about every minor move. You do realize there’s 30 OTHER team making the exact same kinds of moves, right? Or do you think everyone just has a team of Ovechkins and Karlsonns? Geez. Give it a rest

Guns n Roses

Feb 26, 2019
You guys are so ridiculous with your *****ing about every minor move. You do realize there’s 30 OTHER team making the exact same kinds of moves, right? Or do you think everyone just has a team of Ovechkins and Karlsonns? Geez. Give it a rest
Breathe in.. breathe out.. we know this.. we’re just busting balls.. it’s funny, because BurgerVin loves him some Depp.. he’s addicted to #7 defenseman and 4th line grinders.. This is only entertainment, I’m simply trying to make people have a good laugh.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Breathe in.. breathe out.. we know this.. we’re just busting balls.. it’s funny, because BurgerVin loves him some Depp.. he’s addicted to #7 defenseman and 4th line grinders.. This is only entertainment, I’m simply trying to make people have a good laugh.

Not laughing. Trite.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad