Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
And he throws his 4th interception.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Its been years now
Last time they won a home game was a year ago....
Although i m pretty sure johny wil be the best qb since calvillo....he still wont be protected and most of the receivers are meh at best.
But hopefully they turn this ****show around

I'm sorry :(

Actually uncomfortable watching this game right now.

Manziel's biggest personal issue is that he has to learn to stop being a football cowboy like he was in college. Sometimes, you just gotta take the sack.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I'm a Cats fan but even I have to say this is as uncomfortable to watch as the Budd Dwyer video (as a Bengals fan watching something like this is far too familiar).

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I don't know much about football, but I think it was too soon to put him in. He needs more time to get used to his teammates. Good thing is, the dude doesn't lack confidence, far from it.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Maybe now I can get a Manziel official jersey on liquidation.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I'm a Browns fan and this is the first Als game I've ever watched. I've been watching horrible Browns football for the past decade but this is one of the worst games I've seen. Hoping for a bounceback game from Johnny

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
2f9b2q.jpg

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
never thought i would say this, but the Als Gm, make Mb look like a GM of the year candidate...
What an amazing team, and especially defence he has assembled

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The TiCats deserve to have something bad happen to them for this kind of showboating playcalling and keeping Masoli in. Totally disrespectful and embarrassing.

Reactions: Laurentide

HabsTown

Jun 5, 2014
Montreal
The TiCats deserve to have something bad happen to them for this kind of showboating playcalling and keeping Masoli in. Totally disrespectful and embarrassing.

I’m against that. I, for one, laugh when CFl is considered a ‘’pro league’’ but officially, it is.

If you’re getting destroyed (especially game after game), step up your game, this isn’t an amateur league. Remove him to not get him injured... but to stop hurting Als’ feelings? Nah

Just my .2 cents

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I’m against that. I, for one, laugh when CFl is considered a ‘’pro league’’ but officially, it is.

If you’re getting destroyed (especially game after game), step up your game, this isn’t an amateur league. Remove him to not get him injured... but to stop hurting Als’ feelings? Nah

Just my .2 cents

I'm not even an Als fan, but it's disrespectful. There's a difference between playing hard all the way vs. doing things specifically to embarrass the opposition. Keeping your starting QB in, calling aggressive and cute offensive plays against a team that is clearly not anywhere close to your level, and now doing the silencer celly on top of it - all of that is just inviting injury. At least with the silencer celly - that's not necessary. Act like you've been there before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad