OT: Montreal Alouettes 2018 Thread

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
If you had a bingo card of every bad thing that can happen to a football team in a game the Als would've filled it tonight.

OK, Jones doing a challenge here is the mother of all dick moves. Seriously.

Reactions: Cloned

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Can't believe this is the same team i watched win back to back Grey Cups not even a decade ago (not the same "team" per se but the same franchise I mean)
They practically picked up a loser coach (special teams coach.....not even a head coach), and made him Gm, he is by far the worst Gm in sports

Last edited:
Reactions: Stive Morgan

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Yikes... worst than I thought! Poor Als offense line didn't help I guess... Manziel will improve for sure, but the team, wow... I hope Als lose their games 48-44 for the rest of the season so Kavis Reed can be kicked out of the town for a mediocre record but the team could still build around Manziel and his potential stardom local attraction (but not enough to send him back to the NFL :) ), Als need some love even if I don't really follow the CFL anymore.

Edit: Or... Johnny Football will continue being interecepted multiple times per game... hopefully not...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I have no choice but to keep up my fandom.

2f9kip.gif

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Who gets the boot first? Reed or Bargain Bin. The battle for mediocrity is strong.
Sorry but its not even close, yea MB has made many blunders, but he is still a mile ahead of KR.
KR is a mediocre special team coach that was hired in an optics move nothing more nothing less

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Who gets the boot first? Reed or Bargain Bin. The battle for mediocrity is strong.
Sorry but its not even close, yea MB has made many blunders, but he is still a mile ahead of KR.
KR is a mediocre special team coach that was hired in an optics move nothing more nothing less

cletusvandamme

Aug 8, 2018
Hey folks,

Big CFL fan here. I run a unique fantasy league and I'm looking for a Montreal fan who may be interested in participating.

It's free, does not take a whole lot of time and you compete against others.

Basically, you get to build your own team. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Hey folks,

Big CFL fan here. I run a unique fantasy league and I'm looking for a Montreal fan who may be interested in participating.

It's free, does not take a whole lot of time and you compete against others.

Basically, you get to build your own team. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Try sending an invite to Kavis Reed while you're at it. I hear he's a big Als fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad