OT: Montreal Alouettes 2018 Thread

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Sutton's so shifty. It happens often when he's in the middle of a melee and he still pops out of there with the ball and continues his run.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Nice Try Johnny! got rocked but i love the effort, we still got the TD

He looks way more comfortable out there tho, and ran it himself 3 times on that drive, looks a bit like johnny football out there, a bit!

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It's great to see Als do things offensively and defensively tonight. It's been so long.

I haven't watched the Als in the longest time until they acquired Manziel. They may have overpaid but they've got my attention again. I don't care if he succeeds or fails -- it's quite the story to see Manziel try to get back on top.

Reactions: groovejuice

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I haven't watched the Als in the longest time until they acquired Manziel. They may have overpaid but they've got my attention again. I don't care if he succeeds or fails -- it's quite the story to see Manziel try to get back on top.

I decided to start following them last year. I was aware of their struggles since Calvillo retired. But last year I chose to watch them. I don't fully understand the rules because I'm not the biggest football guy. Nevertheless, since last year, it's been painful on 95% of the games. Tonight feels different. Win or lose, I enjoyed watching them tonight.

Reactions: Runner77

habsfan909

Feb 20, 2018
Manziel isn't quite there yet but I will say, he looks more and more comfortable each series. Once the playbook opens up and he loosens up and starts playing his game, I think it will be really exciting.
I have had zero interest in CFL until Johnny came here.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Manziel isn't quite there yet but I will say, he looks more and more comfortable each series. Once the playbook opens up and he loosens up and starts playing his game, I think it will be really exciting.
I have had zero interest in CFL until Johnny came here.

Kavis is as incompetent if not more than Bergevin -- however, unlike Bergevin, he traded for a player that puts fans in the seats and garners a viewership and not the other way around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad