OT: Montreal Alouettes 2018 Thread

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Trestman is the Mike Babcock of the CFL. Way overrated. Couldn't make it in the NFL and his team is worse than ours. Rode AC's arm to two Grey Cups.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Trestman is the Mike Babcock of the CFL. Way overrated. Couldn't make it in the NFL and his team is worse than ours. Rode AC's arm to two Grey Cups.

I think he has 3 Grey Cups and 1 Grey Cup Final in 7 seasons. That is pretty good. Although we know Mike Sherman is returning next year for the Als.

Reactions: Vachon23

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
And Ricky Ray's to another just last season. In the end, a coach only goes as far as his QB will take him. Trestman didn't have Ray this season, nor did he have anyone decent to coach during his short stint with the Chicago Bears.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Do you think they could sign Trestman ?
While I would be very much inclined to have him back. I would give Sherman at least another season now that he has one CFL year under his belt
More importantly though we need some consistency with our head coaches. Between QB and coaching its just been an revolving door.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
With #Als having given permission to #TiCats then #Lions to speak with Rich Stubler, #CFL sources tell me Mark Washington is on Mtl's request list for talks about becoming the new DC.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
With #Als having given permission to #TiCats then #Lions to speak with Rich Stubler, #CFL sources tell me Mark Washington is on Mtl's request list for talks about becoming the new DC.

Washington becoming the new DC? Talk about a geographic inevitability.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->