Confirmed with Link: Montreal Acquires Mike Reilly from Minnesota for a 2019 5th Round Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
giphy.gif

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
...There's absolutely nothing "bad" with that trade. Actually, that's exactly the kind of player a team in the Habs situation should be looking to acquire. No risk, might benefit from a change of scenery, and if it fails, no or very little risk.

What I Wonder is .... Why? The Habs need many things. Reilly, even as the player turning out what he could've been (middle-6 winger...?) isn't one of these things.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Except we get a 4th instead of a 5th...and the extra year on the D......whoever is bent out of shape on this deal has issues, really, like come on!!
If you think people are bent out of shape because of this deal, you maybe just woke from a coma?

Be serious, Bergevin is a clown. He has been for 6 yrs and his shoes are getting bigger each season.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
I can't edit, but I definitely mixed up Reilly with someone else.

I mean, it's litterally Joe Morrow for Joe Morrow at this point.
Bergevin will be jumping up ad down on how he turned Morrow into a 4th rnd draft choice and got his replacement for a 5th rounder. He won the day, Bergevin just won the whole 2018 draft with this exceptional deal. No one beats the master. Bergevin must of been a master at trading cards when he was a child because he hasn't figured out the big trades just the bargain ones.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Why? He's been brutal with Minny.
-Captain Wolverine

You just answered your own question. What do you expect from a GM that blows up a dcore only to rebuild it with Schlemko, Benn, Morrow, Streit, and Davidson.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad