OT: Montréal Impact Thread - Worst Team in Town, Best Team in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Ciman is like , if you can't beat them , join them :laugh:

No one said it but ZBG officialy left the team

Best for his career, I'm sure training with Lyon for 2 months considering they are 15th will help him and who knows maybe get a shot. I compare him to Angelino with Man City when he played for NYC. He improved big time in Mtl.

Last edited:

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Ciman is like , if you can't beat them , join them :laugh:

No one said it but ZBG officialy left the team

Best for his career, I'm sure training with Lyon for 2 months considering they are 15th will help him and who knows maybe get a shot. I compare him to Angelino with Man City when he played for NYC. He improved big time in Mtl.

No one said anything because there's nothing to say.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
The ppl of LA are extremely spoiled this week after the thrilling Clippers-Lakers opening game tonight (great debut by Kawhi + Green btw) they have a derby in 48 hours. I saw a tweet somewhere saying the price for the playoff game is 250 and Lakers v Clippers was 125.

I saw he played with Bayern with Pizarro who still plays to this day btw. He gotta be like 45 now lol. I think thats where I first heard of him. He also played Willy Sagnol, the former RB of France before Sagna. Didnt he become a coach as well? Regardless Idk if you watch the Austrian league but good catch. I still know Cabrera is going to stay but I wouldnt mind this guy coming.

And Wilmer Cabrera shouldve coached Aston Villa.:laugh: 10x the coach Remi is. And forget the Canadian Champioonship if RG was still coaching.
I've been watching them in Europa league this year. Impressive results as of right now. If they can surprise against PSV tomorrow, he won't be coaching in Austria for long.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
He gone.

Lyon got a new coach and has to evaluate him and anyway he wouldn't start over Sagna next year. I could make a new Twitter page pretending to be journalist posting pics with players and write nonsense having you all believe it. I say in January he goes to a L2 club.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
He gone.

Lyon got a new coach and has to evaluate him and anyway he wouldn't start over Sagna next year. I could make a new Twitter page pretending to be journalist posting pics with players and write nonsense having you all believe it. I say in January he goes to a L2 club.

Gavino had the same info

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Fury FC got eliminated in PKs tonight against the Charleston Battery so they're out of the playoffs. TMG again got the start but I didn't catch a glimpse of him on the highlights.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I saw all of that already, ZBG said that probably because he doesn't know himself. What is a fact is that Lyon are asking too much and we have other serious needs. A backup RB isn't our priority.

Damn Nick Rimando played his last game, what a GK. He's the best short GK I've ever seen.

Imagine a Seattle -Toronto final part III

Fury FC got eliminated in PKs tonight against the Charleston Battery so they're out of the playoffs. TMG again got the start but I didn't catch a glimpse of him on the highlights.

Meanwhile, our alumni Fisher and his expansion team qualified for the QFs. (Not a jab at TMG)

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
I saw all of that already, ZBG said that probably because he doesn't know himself. What is a fact is that Lyon are asking too much and we have other serious needs. A backup RB isn't our priority.

Meanwhile, our alumni Fisher and his expansion team qualified for the QFs. (Not a jab at TMG)

Actually what's happening is that Juninho has a lot on his mind right now, ZBG is far from his most pressing decision to make. He just hired a new coach and is probably evaluating the team with Garcia to see who stays or who goes.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Still won more trophies than Garde and Biello combined :sarcasm:

I know you're kidding, but Garde coached 2/3 of the way for the Can Champs and won a few trophies with l'OL in France. As for Biello, he made the playoffs with a team as bad as Wilmer had and eventually made it to the Eastern Finals. Wilmer coached a team in the playoffs position to no-playoffs in 7 games, with what 6 of them played in Montréal?

Yeah, gracias Wilmer, pero hasta luego. Auf Wiedersen, Sayonara, Ciao. :wg:

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I know you're kidding, but Garde coached 2/3 of the way for the Can Champs and won a few trophies with l'OL in France. As for Biello, he made the playoffs with a team as bad as Wilmer had and eventually made it to the Eastern Finals. Wilmer coached a team in the playoffs position to no-playoffs in 7 games, with what 6 of them played in Montréal?

Yeah, gracias Wilmer, pero hasta luego. Auf Wiedersen, Sayonara, Ciao. :wg:

I was kidding indeed, but if you discredit Wilmer for that, then you should give him full credit for the canadian championship. You can't have it both ways.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Didn’t some poster say Cabrera was for sure going to be here next year? Could’ve sworn I saw that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad