Meanwhile, in another team's GDT VIProom:

bnDHnEK.gif

Hahahahahaha.... this is great !

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Chara might have to play even more since their blue line is weakened. I think this is a very winnable game. We just need some clean chances and good puck possession. Keep the pressure on and rask will let in a few

Video Coach

Sep 16, 2005
Galchenyuk looks like he's one great goal away from breaking out a bit more. Would love to see it come tonight in a big game.

Go Habs Go!

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I wonder if the Habs will snap their scoring slump. 1 goal on past 76 shots.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I hope MT at least shuffles the PP tonight. We need a threat down low to avoid predictability

Unit 1: Ryder - Plekanec - Gallagher/DD
Unit 2: Pacioretty - Eller - Galchenyuk/DD

We need Eller to be a PP staple. One of the only forwards on the team that can skate the puck into the zone AND use size in front of net.

Right now, the powerplay 100% on Markov/Subban

Stephpa10

Jul 23, 2005
I think this is where we find out how much character the team has, after a tough game last night, facing a rested Bruins team.

It will be hard, but if we can start the 1st period like we did the last couple of games but at least score 1 or 2 and get on top of them i think we win, the longer it stays 0-0 the advantage is going to go the Bruins way.

go habs go

Stephpa10

Jul 23, 2005

We need Eller to be a PP staple. One of the only forwards on the team that can skate the puck into the zone AND use size in front of net.

I like this also maybe DD at center or who ever is hot in the faceoffs, the D pairing i agree but if they are tired because they are on the ice and tired before the penalty i would rather see Bouilion and Emelin this is where we are missing Diaz

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I hope for a more entertaining game than last night... but if it's gonna be another snoozefest, the 2 points would make up for it entirely.

GO HABS GO!

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
Kind of surprised to be honest back to back and Budaj did really well last game in Boston.
I've been wanting to see Price in b2b games. Budaj did do fine and all. But really, end of the day, the team will go somewhere in the playoffs based on what Price does, so get him in there against the top teams. Keep him as razor sharp as possible. Even tire him out, fine. He hasn't been all that busy in recent games, though. It's getting to crunch time soon. Keep rolling Price out there, I say. Until he gives a sign of NEEDING the break.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC

Switch one Lefty winger for one righty and you're spot on

Stephpa10

Jul 23, 2005
I hope for a more entertaining game than last night... but if it's gonna be another snoozefest, the 2 points would make up for it entirely.

GO HABS GO!

I didn't think last night game was a snoozefest, the play was back and forth, not many whistles, good chances, 1 semi fight, some good hits yeah it wasn't 6-5 but sometimes 1-0 games are ok to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad