(Now with 100% more Marchand nose)

Go Habs Go!

PS: For lineups, stats, and useful information, come back later
(next game, for example)​

Brass

Nov 14, 2007
laurentides
epilepsy warning..

Go habs go ! I'm hoping for a 5-2 win , but itll be more like 4-3 for one of the teams..

anyway got my nachos on tonight

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The Habs offense as been struggling the past 2 games and this being the 2nd game of a back to back against a rested Bruins team might make for another very long and frustrating night for the Habs unfortunately. Just no Bruins shutout please.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
I hope Therrien starts the game with new lines. I feel that would get CJs game plan off to a bad start. Hopefully some chemistry can be found, 1 goal in 2 games is the worst we have played this year.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Halpern to the rescue....
\
23opJ.gif

I know you think you are hilarious, but Halpern was one of our best players last night and already had an impact on the penalty kill.

This team lacks gamebreaking talent up front, and it's near impossible to acquire that in the middle of a season.

ItsAboutHockey

Mar 25, 2013
itsabouthockey.com
I hope Therrien starts the game with new lines. I feel that would get CJs game plan off to a bad start. Hopefully some chemistry can be found, 1 goal in 2 games is the worst we have played this year.

Theo worst on the score sheet but not the worst games, they played very well but faced goalies who were on fire.

Hope they get a win tonight, it's going to be hard against a rested bruins team.

4-3 SO win for Boston

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
BGXxqFOCYAA1XEP.jpg

Should be fun.

p.s. that pic was retweeted by Craig Button when I posted it on twitter, among other big accounts.

All credit goes to Lshap.

Here's a quote from the nhl.com article on tonights game

'"We're a little heavy right now in our play, and we've lost some speed and everything else that comes with it," coach Claude Julien said after the game.

"Nothing is as quick as it has been," Julien added. "And we're trying to figure out whether the fatigue factor has played into that. And I think we are tired, so we're going to have to look into that a little bit more."

The Bruins cancelled practice scheduled for Tuesday.'

"And you've landed on 'we are tired'!

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Here's a quote from the nhl.com article on tonights game

'"We're a little heavy right now in our play, and we've lost some speed and everything else that comes with it," coach Claude Julien said after the game.

"Nothing is as quick as it has been," Julien added. "And we're trying to figure out whether the fatigue factor has played into that. And I think we are tired, so we're going to have to look into that a little bit more."

The Bruins cancelled practice scheduled for Tuesday.'

"And you've landed on 'we are tired'!

:laugh:

Good stuff.

LucaGTI

Sep 28, 2012
Montreal
we have no one on the roster to defend our players... its time to unleash the smurf rage! GO GIONTA! BITE THEIR ANKLES!

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
we have no one on the roster to defend our players... its time to unleash the smurf rage! GO GIONTA! BITE THEIR ANKLES!

I really wish we had someone wearing #32 that could do this... Too bad we dont, havent seen a #32 this year

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
BGXxqFOCYAA1XEP.jpg

Should be fun.

p.s. that pic was retweeted by Craig Button when I posted it on twitter, among other big accounts.

All credit goes to Lshap.

Now thats just great. 100% accurate too.

Never seen an organization whine more than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad