Monthly News Thread (November 2018)

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
The character only needed a refresh because he was constantly booked to lose. Let him win with regularity and there's legitimately no issues there.

But it's ridiculous that with a character that good and a show so depleted of healthy faces you can't find anything for him to do.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
The character only needed a refresh because he was constantly booked to lose. Let him win with regularity and there's legitimately no issues there.

But it's ridiculous that with a character that good and a show so depleted of healthy faces you can't find anything for him to do.
"Cant find anything for Bray"

"Here's Jinder Mahal vs No Way Jose!"

Reactions: ColePens and KIRK

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It’s creatives job to find things for talent, how the f*** do you not have anything for Bray?

Take down the machine. It’s that simple. These dumbasses.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
"Cant find anything for Bray"

"Here's Jinder Mahal vs No Way Jose!"

Hilarious, ain't it? They have time for a meaningless mixed tag match between three jobbers and Ember Moon....wait, make that four jobbers, apparently.

They have time for a cringe-worthy Q and A segment featuring an obvious plant in the front row lobbing a softball question at Bayley and Sasha. This of course is capped by a rushed ambush featuring the human pancake Dana Brooke, who is essentially the Big Show of the women's division considering how often she flips between face and heel.

I mean, how can we expect Creative to find meaningful time for Bray Wyatt, with all that important stuff to show? They ONLY have three hours to cram it in. :help:

Reactions: Scott Stevens

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
So many podcasts have gone off on RAW, it's hilarious. That JD guy on Youtube was absolutely fired up, lol.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So many podcasts have gone off on RAW, it's hilarious. That JD guy on Youtube was absolutely fired up, lol.

This is the worst it's ever been TBH

So much talent underused and the not so talented people are being pushed.

Finn Balor, Sasha Banks, The Revival, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Owens (pre-injury), Breezdango (pre-fandango injury), Ember Moon. Plus you can include Elias in there a bit too.

With Braun out, the biggest pushed people right now are Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, and then Drew McIntyre, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Ronda Rousey.

They have 3 hours, and the only thing remotely interesting is Rollins vs Ambrose and Rousey (though, she's not being put with the Riott Squad, Nia, Tamina and Natalya so that will drag her down to).

It's f***ing mindboggling

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The open challenge really pissed me off, honestly.

You know who could have used that spot real well? Tyler Breeze. One of the 205 guys. Would of been a useful spot to debut Lars.

Instead it's Ziggler... the guy Rollins has faced like a bagillion times

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Missed Raw this week, but it looks like I might have saved myself the aggravation. Raw comes to town in a couple Mondays and I had been debating taking the day off so I could get to the arena by 4pm local time, but perhaps I'll save myself the disappointment.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
You know who could have used that spot real well? Tyler Breeze. One of the 205 guys. Would of been a useful spot to debut Lars.

Instead it's Ziggler... the guy Rollins has faced like a bagillion times

@Paris in Flames and I will always be hurt by the mistreatment of Breeze. That would have been a great match if they let Breeze actually work the match.

Stylistically, Ali and Seth look fairly similar and would have been pretty fun.

Champion vs Champion of Seth vs Murphy could honestly be MOTYC worthy if given time.

So many options. But Ziggler

Reactions: Paris in Flames

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@Paris in Flames and I will always be hurt by the mistreatment of Breeze. That would have been a great match if they let Breeze actually work the match.

Stylistically, Ali and Seth look fairly similar and would have been pretty fun.

Champion vs Champion of Seth vs Murphy could honestly be MOTYC worthy if given time.

So many options. But Ziggler

It's Late November and December, which are throw away months, and I get that, but this should be the time to let the quality ring workers do 15-20-30 minute matches on RAW, instead of plugging in a Jinder-Jose match, and pee segments and a matchup we've seen a million times, and squashing Balor.

I REALLY hope some WWE guys are thinking about jumping to All Elite Wrestling, and I hope a good network gives them a TV deal, and I hope fans tune in and support them instead.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Breeze was actually at the top of the list of people I wanted to see in that spot. Let them have a 12-15 minute match, remind people that Breeze is still there.

The company is so f***ing stupid though. It honestly blows my mind.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Give Breeze 15 minutes with Seth in the ring. Build Breeze up and showcase that he's actually very good in the ring. Shows that he can at least be a capable mid-carder down the line. Instantly helps legitimize Breezango as a tag team when Fandango comes back.

It's painful how simple things can be.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The 205 guys should be answering the challenges to get more exposure on them. Seth/Ali, Seth/Cedric, Seth/Murphy, all would be amazing matches.

I think Dean is taking the title though so there’s like, what? 2 more weeks of potential open challenge matches? That means they wasted one on Ziggler for the 20th time this year.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i want 205 guys to get a chance. someone like Cedric Alexander who has been champion already and has not much to do. a little like th eLucha house party.
they could still be purple brand but let them have a match with main roster.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Back when HHH was at peak burial mode as champ, he actually had matches two weeks in a row on RAW against Taka Michinoku and Al Snow where they both looked like a million bucks and on the verge of beating him. There's no excuse why someone on this roster can't have that chance.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Back when HHH was at peak burial mode as champ, he actually had matches two weeks in a row on RAW against Taka Michinoku and Al Snow where they both looked like a million bucks and on the verge of beating him. There's no excuse why someone on this roster can't have that chance.

I wanna see Tyler Breeze almost beat Brock on a random Raw

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Been a while since I've seen a Tyler Breeze match.....does he use Christian's finisher?

He used the beauty shot as his finisher for a while, but adopted the unprettier late into his nxt run, yes. Suits him extremely well.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Tyler Breeze is incredibly underused.

This would have been a perfect time to refresh his gimmick a bit (make him more of a serious guy, knock off the entrance selfie stuff) and give him a bit of a singles run.

Everyone loves the guy, they've just never given him a chance.

He should talk to Hunter and ask to go to NXT to work on his character.

Reactions: ColePens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad