Monthly News Thread (July 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
WWE higher ups weren’t happy with David Starr stomping on the UK Title as WWE didn’t approve it beforehand. No one knew and Starr and WALTER came up with it to shock people.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
The fact WWE has to bring back The Undertaker shows the fact they haven't created many stars that can make the WWE must watch again. Shame too because the talent that exists on the roster is second to none. Hope with Heyman and Bischoff around we can see more star creation.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
The fact WWE has to bring back The Undertaker shows the fact they haven't created many stars that can make the WWE must watch again. Shame too because the talent that exists on the roster is second to none. Hope with Heyman and Bischoff around we can see more star creation.
I don't think they have to, they feel that way though. I think they just don't have confidence in their roster or writing. Just being lazy.

Especially after Taker's last match. Who could think it's a good idea at all?

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Gallows and Anderson resigned with WWE for 5 years. Kinda a head scratcher considering the way they were being used prior the last month.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
i dont know if its a new network show thing. but all week theyve been teasing Taker/Sting on social media.

I’m guessing they got something for a show about what would have been if ministry Taker and Sting met in 1999 or something.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Gallows and Anderson resigned with WWE for 5 years. Kinda a head scratcher considering the way they were being used prior the last month.

they might just be looking for financial security at this point in their careers

Reactions: TD Charlie

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
guy has always been an ahole. i wouldnt pay him any respect. i love what he did to entertain me.
but yeah to me its funny.

i would add the insults to my tattoo.. in the tattoo, at this point. lolll.

Reactions: Del Preston and Fro

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I mean, Sabu is a well known dick.

If you are a big enough fan to get a tattoo of him, then you probably know that.

So the guy is probably okay with the tweet.

Reactions: TD Charlie and Fro

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Really? Really?? Really??? Come on man, you've been on this board (and probably frequented the transactions board) long enough to NOT spell that wrong... :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Meltzer said the mood in the room was “fascinating” when Omega’s name was mentioned in an interview with Kota Ibushi. The NJPW/AEW relationship is fractured and NJPW is still unhappy that Kenny, Bucks and Cody were promoting their own shows while in NJPW and then left to start AEW. Meltzer said AEW was a “taboo” subject in New Japan.

Considering the culture in Japan, loyalty is HUGE and respect is big. It shouldn’t be surprising NJPW doesn’t want to do business with AEW when their EVPs left like they did even if ROH is a sinking ship.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
That Sabu tat looks brutal. Probably should've gone to a better artist, pay a little more.

It was based off a drawing the guy did and the tattoo artist did it perfectly.

It’s the guys drawing that isn’t great

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, that tattoo is pretty bad, not sure why you'd want a wrestler tattoo in any event but different strokes for different folks I guess.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Bellas revealed they were meant to feud with the Iiconics until Nikki went to the doctor which revealed the herniated disc and brain cyst forcing her into retirement. They were supposedly meant to feud until Summerslam.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Too lazy to look it up. Is there a context to why he donated or is it just random good guy thangs
Don Wright was a famous wrestler in that specific area who’s wrestled for 55 years. There doesn’t seem to be a specific reason other than the connection being that the trainer at the school Moxley trained at was friends with Ron Wright, who died in 2015 and was also a notable wrestler in the area.

Lost everything in a house fire, and Don - who only does 5 matches a year now according to a promoter on Twitter - still fulfilled his booking obligation last night despite the fire.

$5,000 was needed and Moxley donated the entire thing and simply left a smiley face in the comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad