Monthly News Thread (July 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Hahahah, now Rollins comes back with another “I’m the best” tweet and then gives props to the workers for their grinding schedule. Just give props, you don’t have to keep tooting your own horn.

You’re not the best. You’re not really even that close.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
- WWE cancelled the RAW TV tapings on Monday, November 11th, that were supposed to be in Scotland. The show is now going to be a normal live event. It's expected that weeks episode of RAW will be pre-taped.

- Gallows and Anderson have apparently agreed to new contracts with the WWE, per PWI, though the deals haven't been officially signed yet. Apparently being allowed to work with AJ Styles again is what made them willing to stay.

- Paul Heyman and Vince McMahon were in gorilla together for the entire show last night, with the exception of Heyman's brief segment. It was reported that the two worked well together. It was said Heyman's fingerprints were all over this show, but it wasn't 100% his show, as Vince McMahon and head writer Ed Koskey were still the main ones discussing the show in the production meeting. It was reported previously that the transition to Heyman and Bischoff would happen gradually, and that appears to be the case.

- Eric Bischoff will begin working SmackDown tonight. Daniel Bryan vs Big E was announced for tonight's show, and Big E & Xavier vs Bryan & Rowan for the titles was announced for Extreme Rules

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So it seems like Heyman and Bischoff will be backstage and have input, but their first official shows won’t be until the episodes after Extreme Rules.

For now, Vince and the head writers, Ed Kosky for Raw and Ryan Ward for SmackDown are winning the production meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad