Monthly News Thread (July 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Good to see we're getting Goldberg squashing Ziggler in 30 seconds at Summerslam.

... In case you were wondering how well ticket sales are going.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I can't wait til @Cor and I are like 50... Taker is 122 or something... and we hear in his biography how broke he was. I'm so going to rub it in.

Damn. I’ll have already eclipsed the century mark myself if my math is correct.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Looks like Vince is loosening the strings a little on Heyman which is good. Hope he does the same with Bischoff. These guys know what they're doing. Let them work their magic. As we saw with RAW this week things were good, hope Bischoff has more of a say on next week's Smackdown.

There is no indication the Bischoff is good at creative. He's more like a poor man's Vince than he is a good booker like Heyman.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
There is no indication the Bischoff is good at creative. He's more like a poor man's Vince than he is a good booker like Heyman.

Bischoff isn’t doing SD creative anyway. He’s essentially just the in between for FOX & Vince

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
nothing really to do with wrestling, but Cyborg and UFC are done. she always wanted to try wrestling and shes a fan. so yeah. thats just me hoping to see her join.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Vince came in and re-wrote Smackdown anyways. The show was almost over and they didn't even have it finished.

Heyman hasn't been any better or worse in his short time. There's been good and interesting ideas, and some shows have been good. Some have been bad, and also other ideas, like whatever they're doing with Maria Kanellis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad