Monthly News Thread (July 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I'm just glad they didn't repeat that cringe-worthy storyline that they ran with Kharma, where she was decimating the women's roster only to then go completely out of character and start bawling in the middle of the ring prior to her pregnancy announcement. :help:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
37 years old. one pregnancy in 2017 and another in 2019 = "always pregnant"

Last edited:
Reactions: Serac

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

Also similar to this, Dave said WWE is worried about losing the teenagers to AEW and are going an edgier route. Also that Heyman is high on Ricochet and that the company feels Ricochet will keep the teenage demo around.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
You don't have to go all Attitude Era again but more edge is a good thing. It's pro wrestling not Sesame Street.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Roman gonna pull a Moxley.... :sarcasm:

roman.jpg

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Roman gonna pull a Moxley.... :sarcasm:

View attachment 242917

Good on him... but this is why Vince should stop f***ing trying to make 1 star. What was it.. FIVE years + spent on trying to get him over? And maybe the disease was a real scare to the point where he wants to be around his family and loved ones instead of killing himself 300+ days a year.

Roman, the person, is a great dude and I hope nothing but happiness in his life. He shouldn't kill himself for wrestling when this disease could pop up at any time and end it.

Edit: Can you imagine what Vince's contract offer would look like to Roman if AEW gains even a tad bit of traction in the 2 year time period?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
“Make more movies”

Yeah, and Dean was just “taking a break”

:sarcasm:

Seriously though, good for Roman. WWE is so f***ed though. They have no one in a position to carry things anymore if/when he leaves.

Edit: not that Roman could carry things, but still

Reactions: Disclose

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
“Make more movies”

Yeah, and Dean was just “taking a break”

:sarcasm:

Seriously though, good for Roman. WWE is so ****ed though. They have no one in a position to carry things anymore if/when he leaves.

They have probably one of the GOAT rosters with a ton of wrestlers that absolutely can do that. The writing just need to be consistent. They have 2 years to do that. They can easily do that. Easily.

Reactions: Jussi

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They have probably one of the GOAT rosters with a ton of wrestlers that absolutely can do that. The writing just need to be consistent. They have 2 years to do that. They can easily do that. Easily.

ColePens

Remember it’s the WWE.

Now read what you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad