Monthly News Thread (February 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
New thread 'cos I sick of living in the past.

From WWE.com:
Raw Superstar Jason Jordan underwent successful surgery this morning to repair a neck injury, WWE.com can confirm.

“He had an injury to a disc in his neck which resulted in significant pain that was refractory to all conservative measures,” WWE Medical Director Dr. Joseph Maroon said. “It was decided to do a minimally invasive operation to decompress the nerve, to allow it to heal.”

The procedure Jordan underwent is called a minimally invasive posterior cervical microdiscectomy. It is not known just how long Jordan will be out of action.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
So they try to make him look bad because he can't go and then he has IRL surgery....how they booked that makes no sense.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
All the best in Jordan's recovery. I liked what they were doing with him lately. He got off to a terrible start once he was named Angle's father but I'm glad they were starting to change his character.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I feel so bad for Jordan. He's so young and was really coming into his character over the last few months (I think the turning point was the Survivor Series build).

On another note, I wonder what that means for Seth's Wrestlemania opponent. That's now two guys he was slated to work that have gone down with injuries and may not be available (Ambrose, Jordan).

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Just turn then IC Title Match into a multi-man match.

Seth v Braun v Balor v Miz(c)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm still holding out hope for Dean to return, even if it's being in a protected tag team spot for Wrestlemania with Seth.

Although the downside is the duo being locked in with Cesaro and Sheamus again, which is just ridiculous at this point even if the matches are great.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The easiest thing to do would be Seth vs. Angle

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Rollins is one of their top guys, they have to give him something at Wrestlemania, maybe put him in the IC title match as was mentioned?

Hypernova

Apr 20, 2007
Boston, MA
www.worldwrasslinpodcast.com
Rollins is one of their top guys, they have to give him something at Wrestlemania, maybe put him in the IC title match as was mentioned?

Is he? His promos are bland and his matches aren't anything special. I'd put him behind, Brock, Roman, Cena, Finn, Joe, Braun, Bray, Dean and on SD, AJ, Roode, KO, Sami, Shinsuke. He's kind of fell off a cliff since his world title run in terms of appeal. He can add all the fire he wants to his entrance, it's not going to help.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Is he? His promos are bland and his matches aren't anything special. I'd put him behind, Brock, Roman, Cena, Finn, Joe, Braun, Bray, Dean and on SD, AJ, Roode, KO, Sami, Shinsuke. He's kind of fell off a cliff since his world title run in terms of appeal. He can add all the fire he wants to his entrance, it's not going to help.

Rollins is literally a better worker than everybody on that list outside of AJ.

It's also confusing af that you mention he'd bland and has nothing matches while putting him behind Dean who has sucked for 9 years now.

Reactions: SnS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad