Monthly News Thread (August 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I honestly dont want Heyman with anyone. I need a break

Finn needs to turn heel with Balor Club and become a threat. Asuka should start cutting those intense Japanese promos again but main roster crowds will WHAT her :/

Heyman wasn't even on TV that much to need a break from him from my perspective. I think they don't need to have him pick someone new now but like right around Royal Rumble time I think it makes sense to start him with someone then.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Styles v Joe at HIAC is now official. no confirmation its in said cell

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I hope they keep it to only one match in the cell. Let AJ and Joe kill the match in there as the headliner.

They can protect Roman by having him in a 6 man tag wth the shield so he isn’t booed like everyone normally does.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I hope they keep it to only one match in the cell. Let AJ and Joe kill the match in there as the headliner.

They can protect Roman by having him in a 6 man tag wth the shield so he isn’t booed like everyone normally does.

A 6 man tag match main eventing over a hell in a cell WWE championship match would be fun to see them do.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Lol at anyone thinking any PPV won't be main evented by Reigns or Rousey in the joint-brand era

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
So, not directly wrestling related, but Guardians of the Galaxy 3 seems to have been put on hiatus. Probably not a good idea to get into the situation, so just Google it if interested and not familiar.

Anyways, it seems all his other projects are done filming, so this might open up time for Batista to return. He has expressed interest in doing so. Obviously it takes two to tango, but you gotta think Vince sees the $$$.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So, not directly wrestling related, but Guardians of the Galaxy 3 seems to have been put on hiatus. Probably not a good idea to get into the situation, so just Google it if interested and not familiar.

Anyways, it seems all his other projects are done filming, so this might open up time for Batista to return. He has expressed interest in doing so. Obviously it takes two to tango, but you gotta think Vince sees the $$$.
he doesn't care lol, they all seem to have this weird hate for Batista because he proved them wrong

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
A 6 man tag match main eventing over a hell in a cell WWE championship match would be fun to see them do.

Nah, the way that AJ vs Joe is trending it’s going to have an amazing story and heat behind it; that anything short of it main eventing will be a joke.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Meltzer confirmed Neville is out of is contract, and is free to wrestle anywhere immediately

I wonder if theres any wrestling events next weekend

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
That was never a spoiler. They already announced the tournament and the participants earlier in the week, I posted them a while back. All that that is, is the reveal of the belt.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
That was never a spoiler. They already announced the tournament and the participants earlier in the week, I posted them a while back. All that that is, is the reveal of the belt.

uh yeah. thats why I posted it.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
My point was that it wasn't a spoiler, not that it shouldn't be posted.

well I originally saw it on twitter from an unofficial source and thought maybe it leaked. didnt notice WWE had posted it

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Beats a plastic and rhinestone belt though. That's the main thing. Nxt belts always look fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad