Monthly News Thread (April 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Remember all those promos about Cena telling the Rock he's a sell out and that he would always be there? I remember. Now he's doing the exact same thing.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Who’d ever think getting paid more to sit around on a set, eat catered food and watching tv or play around on your phone or bang startlets in your trailer waiting for your next scene would be a better job than renting cars, hotels and plane tickets on your own dime to get dropped on your head every night entertaining the ingrates of the “WWE Universe”?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Remember all those promos about Cena telling the Rock he's a sell out and that he would always be there? I remember. Now he's doing the exact same thing.

He’s addressed that.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I wonder which rule of the John Cena house she broke "Love of my lift"

Oh sorry I misread the cue card.

tenor.gif

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I guess next season of Total Bellas will start right after Wrestlemania, and John and Nikki planning their wedding, and end on a cliffhanger with John saying "Nikki . . . . we . . . . need . . . . to . . . . talk about you getting out of my house.

Then he'll take the men and have some kind of deep conversation in the cigar room.

And the last seen will be Nikki crying as she drags her suitbase down the driveway.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
It's really funny looking back at Mania 33 now.

Roman retires Taker (nope) to build to him de-throning Brock at WM 34 (nope). Meanwhile, John Cena and Nikki Bella win a match and celebrate their future marriage (nope).

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Honestly it's not for me to care or take part in their relationship, but he went all over TV/documentaries talking about how special of a moment it is and how "real" it was... :laugh:

I would pay serious money to hear Miz shoot on it mid Raw.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
The proposal could have been real.

But relationships end. You guys have no idea what is going on.

From my read of this, the proposal was real - they were going to get married in 2 weeks and Cena developed a serious taste of cold feet around the same issues he's dealt with since his previous divorce:

“She never gave him an ultimatum. He talked a really good game about having changed, about having his priorities straight, about knowing what’s important, and that it was her. But as the day got closer, it was like he just went back to who he’s always been — which is someone who puts himself first, always,” the insider says. “He’s an incredibly dedicated, driven, ambitious guy. And for the longest time he said he didn’t think he had room in his life for a spouse or kids. It seems like in the end that was still the truth.”

The source continues, “But in that case, he never should’ve proposed, let alone in front of millions of people. Now she’s heartbroken.”

“This was supposed to be the happiest time of her life,” the source adds. “He ruined it and blew everything up.”

Nikki Bella 'Heartbroken' Over John Cena Split: 'He Never Should’ve Proposed,' Source Says

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
He should have waited til the day of the wedding and just as they were doing their vows he'd point to her shoe and say "Your shoelace is untied Nikki", and she'd bend over to look and then realize with a heartbroken Dean Ambrose, that bastard Seth Rollins betrayed us look as she realized that her shoes didn't have laces. Meanwhile John grabs a folding chair and brings it down over her back, while everyone screams in horror and half the wedding crowd chants "You suck" while the other half chants "You rock", because even at weddings there are smarks.

This of course sets up Wrestlemania as John Cena faces Daniel Bry . . . no Nikki and Brie's annoying brother who talked about getting into the wrestling business in an episode of Total Bellas.

This story lines a winner.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
The proposal could have been real.

But relationships end. You guys have no idea what is going on.
I'm only annoyed 'cos it means there's no chance of them having the wedding on Raw.

Weddings are my second favourite thing in wrestling, only behind birthdays. You see, there's this thing called a 'wedding cake' that is popular to have. They're similar to birthday cakes in that they serve the same very important function. And that is to be in the way when some geek is falling over.

Cakes in wrestling are amazing, and I'm heartbroken that there's one less chance of seeing one :(.

Reactions: FultonReed

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
winner of GRR receives a trophy.......
edit: or maybe not. that tweet as deleted fast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille