Monthly News Thread (April 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I think the feud will be awesome but don't just give it away on SD this week when you can continue to build it up more. When was the last time WWE had a feud this good?

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
He really isn't. He's good at the non-wrestling aspects of wrestling, just meh at the actual wrestling. He's not bad by any means, he's just not good either.

I have a lot of respect for him getting where he has, but I've never found him as good as he credits for. On the mic or in the ring I find him overrated.

Oct 18, 2011
Looks like Daniel Bryan vs The Miz is going to happen sooner than later.

They have been added as a match to the UK Tour dates in May
These idiots just don't let anything build anymore do they? Can be a co main at Summerslam but no patience

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
These idiots just don't let anything build anymore do they? Can be a co main at Summerslam but no patience
I mean... it's been building since that edition of Talking Smack when The Miz went off on Bryan after Bryan said he wrestles like a coward.

There's no running away from it. This was going to happen sooner rather than later. They're not waiting and there's really no reason to wait.

You can do the blow off in a gimmick match at Summerslam, but there's nothing wrong with throwing these two in the ring ASAP either considering the history between them and how long it's been building as is.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Well, there is something wrong with it. Miz is a mid-card act, and Bryan should be main event guy doing main event things with non-Miz people.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Well, there is something wrong with it. Miz is a mid-card act, and Bryan should be main event guy doing main event things with non-Miz people.
While Styles/Nakamura are fighting over the title, there's nothing wrong with Bryan/Miz going at it. It has backstory and fans clearly want to see it based on the reaction last night.

Miz is going to be a prominent player on Smackdown regardless.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Using the Miz is a good way to build up DB's main event status anyway. You can't throw him immediately into the title picture after so much time off so putting him in with an expendable heel that has good heat and a good history with DB is a good restart program for DB. It's something that can be used to put him back in the title picture after it's over. If everything is becoming dual-branded PPV's again then the two of them at Backlash, in a briefcase match at MitB, then end it at Extreme Rules. Summerslam should have DB in a match that will transition him into his next program so like a #1 contender's match as AJ and Nakamura end their business together.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Was looking at the GRR poster, and the Great Khali is there.

Looks like he’ll be in the Rumble Match

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
theres a story around Randy Orton's tattoo artist suing 2k for using her designs without permission........

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
theres a story around Randy Orton's tattoo artist suing 2k for using her designs without permission........

There was a similar lawsuit against 2K with Lebron James tattoo artist back in 2016, which after a google search, I found a judge decided not to dismiss the case and allow it to go to trial.

So no surprise this is happening now.

Ultimatley, there is no way someone can copyright something that is on a person. That's the likeness of a person, i'd be insane to allow tattoo artists to trump that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->