Monika Caryk has filed a Norwich Order application with the Ontario Superior Court of Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Intelligence people??

Trump said Putin had a powerful and strong denial regarding meddling in USA elections. Other poster continued with the reference because Trump seemed to have chosen Russian intelligence over his own intelligence community.

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
Good,

See her bet and raise

There's another side to this story that I'm sure the Karlsson's would rather not be public (I don't know what it is, I'm just saying these things don't JUST HAPPEN, there's a REASON behind everything)

They took this thing public, make sure THE WHOLE story gets out there.

This has been my thinking right from the start.
I can't wait to hear the full story!
:D

McYoungGuns

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton,Alberta
This whole situation has been so weird... we are hating on someone cause someone else said that this person did them wrong... wheres the proof in that ? Its a horrible situation ofc but there is no proof that has come forward.

I wonder if Monika's partner was the way better player, what people would say then [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
This attention should make the Karlssons really want to hang around Ottawa now!!

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
All a Norwich Order does is request evidence. She wants it produced to her and her lawyer, ESPN makes it seem like they want it public. This is a standard step before she decides how she wants her legal team to build a defense. However they're rarely granted so I'd be surprised if she gets one.

This is not a sign that she's innocent or guilty, just standard procedure.

Last edited:

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
If nothing else this should lead to an end. to me that's a positive.
This. Maybe not the best way to end it, but it is a way. How bad depends on if it’s granted, and what the response is.

In a case like this, can the person in Karlssons position contest the request of the Norwich, or is it just up to the judge based on facts? What reasons might a judge deny a request, be it directed at the Karlssons or a third party?

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
Sounds about right, 90% of people just went ahead and said it was her and harassed her with zero evidence.. hopefully this sheds some more light into the incident rather than he said she said.

The fact that other hockey wife's came forward and more or less, collaborated Mrs.Karlsson's account of what happened, does not sound good for Monika Caryk.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Since social media is playing field for most of the harassment, it's going to take requests to both Facebook and/or Twitter to come up with the IDs of the account holders where the harassment came from. Getting that info will be a whole different animal.

IslesNorway

Apr 9, 2007
Nittedal, Norway
Considering that she will have to face up to a brand new set of wives in Florida, and assuming they will be hostile towards her, this is a desperate attempt to clear her name before the start of the season.
Clearly either she or Mrs Karlsson is lying and the impact could have devastating consequences for either proved to be a liar and a crazy one too.

Aug 3, 2010
AevgXrO.jpg

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
So many people want to believe she did it, and so many people are quick to doubt she could be right. I hope all the evidence does come to light. If it reveals all the accusations are true it would obviously be a dumb move to want it all out there.

Reactions: DaveG

Devilsfan118

Sing us a song, you're the Schiano man
Jun 11, 2010
NJ
Man I don't know why Hoffman is sticking with this chick if everything that's being reported is actually accurate.

She's going to destroy your career man..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad