GDT: MONEY IN THE BANK (June 19, 2016) -- Wrestlemania 2.0, MAGGLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Doubt it. I think Cena wins clean, they won't let him comeback and suffer a loss.

Cena put over Owens clean last year but it all went to **** when Vince got worried about Cena's merch numbers dropping.

AJ Styles is a much bigger investment, money wise, than Kevin Owens is. Styles is going to get a few wins in this program, especially considering the report that he came out of the Reigns program with big plans in store for him. He's going to beat Cena, and he's going to hold that World Heavyweight Championship on Smackdown.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Cena put over Owens clean last year but it all went to **** when Vince got worried about Cena's merch numbers dropping.

AJ Styles is a much bigger investment, money wise, than Kevin Owens is. Styles is going to get a few wins in this program, especially considering the report that he came out of the Reigns program with big plans in store for him. He's going to beat Cena, and he's going to hold that World Heavyweight Championship on Smackdown.

Do you trust this report? It didn't seem like your typical rumor which I agree with.

However, I think even if Styles loses to Cena clean they still will have a rematch at the next PPV that Styles can win back. IMO this program is going to SummerSlam for the SmackDown title if the report is true.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Do you trust this report? It didn't seem like your typical rumor which I agree with.

However, I think even if Styles loses to Cena clean they still will have a rematch at the next PPV that Styles can win back. IMO this program is going to SummerSlam for the SmackDown title if the report is true.

Do I trust this report as in is it from someone reputable? It was from the Observer after Extreme Rules, so yes, I do trust it.

I've been saying since he made his debut in the company that Styles would be a big player and hold the title this year. He's a big investment and it's paying off across the board - on-screen, in the ring, merchandise, everything.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
I like the card but it'll be damaged with the wrong finishes. Tired of the build to the ladder match...glad they're finally onto it.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
No it didn't. Cena took the win back and Owens meandered on the midcard before regaining his momentum.

That's the negative way of looking at it.

Coming in and winning your debut match against the FACE of the company is so huge. The momentum might of dipped in the months after, but it wasn't enough to slow him down.

It. Was. Huge.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
KO might have dropped the next two matches against Cena, but him winning the first one is what people remember more (and it was a network special no less, not a 'real' PPV). A year later, it hasn't hurt his standing, and I'm fine with that because thus far he hasn't had to job to Reigns yet.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009

I don't buy these reports anymore. They've been reporting 'big things' for Bray for years now and he's still as stuck as ever.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
KO might have dropped the next two matches against Cena, but him winning the first one is what people remember more (and it was a network special no less, not a 'real' PPV). A year later, it hasn't hurt his standing, and I'm fine with that because thus far he hasn't had to job to Reigns yet.

KO's talent is what kept him from falling behind to far. He was meandering, but he made sure to get over in every show and climbed back up.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Just realized that Money in the Bank and the NHL Board of Govenor's / Awards show have some overlap in Vegas this weekend. Had it not been Father's Day weekend, I might have given some thought about going to this. Would have been fun trying to get photo opps with 'rasslers and NHL types.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Just realized that Money in the Bank and the NHL Board of Govenor's / Awards show have some overlap in Vegas this weekend. Had it not been Father's Day weekend, I might have given some thought about going to this. Would have been fun trying to get photo opps with 'rasslers and NHL types.

Aren't the awards on the 23rd?

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
This is definitely a better card than extreme rules

I hope for Cena v Styles to steal the show, but the ladder match should be very good too

Not looking forward to watching Rollins carry Reigns to a strong clean finish but I'm not the guy who books this so hopefully it's at least a good match

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
Agree. Can't wait for Ziggy and Corbin. Should be hype, bro!

/mark

So, that and Sheamus/Apollo Crews have been moved to the main card?

What the hell did we do to deserve that?

Also, I'll be so upset if the Molten Poop beat Breezango on the preshow. I want them to keep losing (though they DID beat the Dudleyz on Superstars, but the Dudleyz are slowly inching towards Ascension territory).

BTW, MITB Theme... worst song ever!

S A W F T*

No Internet or cable until Tuesday. Watch this show be amazing now...

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Seriously, I can't make sense of it. Has Corbin faced anyone else one-on-one, since winning that battle royale at WM? I haven't tuned in a whole lot lately. Seems like it's all Ziggler, all the time.

Hopefully this ends it.

He squashed Ryder on Smackdown a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad