GDT: MONEY IN THE BANK (June 19, 2016) -- Wrestlemania 2.0, MAGGLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I really dug Ambrose showing emotion on how much it meant to him. The less crazy and the more personal the better. Be unique/different, but let me connect with the character, too. I really liked that.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I definitely agree Rollins was working the match as a face, no doubt.

Also, Updated avatar for the occasion :naughty:

How crazy was it that the only heel was the ultimate face. Even when Ambrose came out, he snuck from behind and crushed him w/ the briefcase.

Everything Rollins did was face-like.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
How will the viewing numbers be for last nights Ppv? NBA is expecting to break record for last nights championship he 7.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Don't know what's more shocking, Rolllins winning clean or Del Rio being over by the crowd?

Del Rio's Si chants are getting him pretty over with the crowd, turn him face and let him run with it along with his whistle thing.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Don't know what's more shocking, Rolllins winning clean or Del Rio being over by the crowd?

Del Rio's Si chants are getting him pretty over with the crowd, turn him face and let him run with it along with his whistle thing.

Del Rio had a really good showing in that match. I think it gets overlooked how skilled and agile he as a bigger guy.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Just glad we don't have the dumb MITB thing going on and on with 56 ridiculous teases where the referee acts like a buffoon.

- I do wish they had waited until Ambrose could throw a decent working punch before giving him the world title. This won't be a long reign because he has waaaaay too many guys above him in the pecking order: Reigns, Rollins, Styles, Cena, Lesnar, etc. Winning it the way he did just makes him look like a fluke, same as ALL MITB cash ins.

- The angle was done well, though.

- Rusev vs Titus gets three stars for in ring work as a hoss fight, and seven stars for Rusev's heel work with Titus' kids. So that's a five star match.

- I'm thinking we might see Kevin Owens go on a rampage soon.

- Oh look, Becky Lynch is back to being the only babyface of value in the women's division. She's been turned on more than Hogan in the 80s by now.

Sasha says hai.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sasha says hai.

Who is Sasha and when does she debut and what can she do that Paige can't?

If you guys think Becky gets screwed, should've seen Bayley in NXT. Even Becky turned on her.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Botchamania is going to have a field day with their Everybody Talks segment for this show. Ziggler and Cena were shouting out spots like they were drill sergeants or something.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
lol oh my goodness Rusev is the best thing that has ever happened to the WWE in a while

They need to air his tweets on Raw

Why don't they honestly. They have such a hard-on for what's trending on Twitter but they don't even both pushing their own talent and showing off their personalities (which would help their character and connection with the crowd). It makes absolutely no sense.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Why don't they honestly. They have such a hard-on for what's trending on Twitter but they don't even both pushing their own talent and showing off their personalities (which would help their character and connection with the crowd). It makes absolutely no sense.

It's probably best to not cite Rusev's twitter to the general public as genius as it is.

He'd quickly turn into a comedy character (not that he'd be bad at it) akin to face Vladimir Kozlov.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Still buzzing hard from last night. I actually want to watch Raw tonight for the first time in close to two years. I am so in love with what the WWE did last night.

Not only did the greatest man to ever live return but Ambrose wins the title from out of nowhere.

WWE you magnificent ********!

With how lousy the first three hours were this would have been in the running for worst PPV of the year to me if Reigns won clean. But the last three matches were excellent. I marked out hard for the father's day match as well. :D

Last edited:

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Still buzzing hard from last night. I actually want to watch Raw tonight for the first time in close to two years. I am so in love with what the WWE did last night.

Not only did the greatest man to ever live return but Ambrose wins the title from out of nowhere.

WWE you magnificent ********!

Austin Aries debuted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad