GDT: MONEY IN THE BANK (June 19, 2016) -- Wrestlemania 2.0, MAGGLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Lucha Dragons vs Team 3D has been added to the pre-show. Not sure if mentioned yet.

Random Match...

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Just gonna say it now. I'm fully expecting Nikki to come out and clown charolette either at MITB or raw the next night.

Which would be a complete upgrade from watching natalya get cheated 85384732482732 times in a row.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Just gonna say it now. I'm fully expecting Nikki to come out and clown charolette either at MITB or raw the next night.

Which would be a complete upgrade from watching natalya get cheated 85384732482732 times in a row.

Is she even close to ready to work? I would give anything to be done with Nattie, but god I don't want a month of face Nikki/Charlotte. Plus seems like an odd thing to do since it would be only a one month feud before Nikki has to get out of the way for Sasha in the Summerslam build.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm 99% sure Rusev is going over Titus, but there is that 1% that has Vince noticing it is Father's Day and wanting to drill home Titus being a great dad again and giving him a win. The kind of short-sighted booking I come to expect from this company.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm 99% sure Rusev is going over Titus, but there is that 1% that has Vince noticing it is Father's Day and wanting to drill home Titus being a great dad again and giving him a win. The kind of short-sighted booking I come to expect from this company.

Or Vince books Rusev to squash Titus in 3 minutes on Father's Day with his children in the crowd to show Titus you don't **** around on the stage.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York

13428657_1034540046634274_2872808655506772595_n.jpg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Is she even close to ready to work? I would give anything to be done with Nattie, but god I don't want a month of face Nikki/Charlotte. Plus seems like an odd thing to do since it would be only a one month feud before Nikki has to get out of the way for Sasha in the Summerslam build.
Sasha/Charlotte should start Monday if they want a huge payout at Summerslam

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Would it be outrageous to put the Dudleyz down in NXT?? Gives them new teams to face atleast

I absolutely love this idea. Send them down to work with new teams. I also love the idea of a full heel Dudleyz with an invader we're too good for this place and we're going to prove it by destroying your faces storyline.

Man, DIG IT!

S A W F T*

Trying to find a way to watch MITB tonight :(

Cable/Internet out and no bars showing it.

Guess I could be *the guy* that takes his laptop to a restaurant.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend

...is there something wrong with?

...you've just made me question several life decisions with that post as I'm "that guy" almost every day.

:(

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
shift at work changed for tomorrow, cant stay up to watch this now D:

guess ill wait till tomorrow night :/

luckily theres not too many wwe fans at my work so chances of spoilers are slim

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

Friends house?

I'll be watching it with some people tonight so I won't be posting as much on here :( (but I'll drop in on my phone every now and then). You crazy kids have fun now.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They kept announcing matches last week, and it felt like they had four or five pre-show matches at one point. The pre-show was almost as long as the main show :O.

Considering pre-shows are an hour nowadays, I'm not against them having 2-3 matches on there. I can only listen to "the panel" or Tom Phillips talk for so long or watch the same video packages I've seen over the past few weeks.

Oct 18, 2011
have to admit MITB is an excellent card, gonna be flipping back and forth between that and the finals.

S A W F T*

So I'm SOL tonight. No cable or internet... none of my buddies watch wrassling, no bars around here are showing the event and the two public WiFis I tried can't stream the network without buffering every 2 seconds.

Guess I'll just follow along here and watch tomorrow before RAW (hopefully).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad