WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 189 - Get Well Soon Big Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Other than Kurt Angle, I can’t think of anyone that’s transitioned to the WWE as well as Rousey. I think she’s fantastic.

I have no doubt you meant wrestling in general... But transitioning to WWE alone, AJ > Ronda lol.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Interesting but risky story they're telling with Kurt. If people are going to say he doesn't have it anymore, people are going to think he doesn't have it anymore, and instead of rooting for him, they'll not care at all.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I mean coming from basically no training, and no promo ability. She’s improved so damn much.

I watch some of her spots and cringe. She may just be really good at making it look rough, but I feel like she's gonna hurt somebody eventually.

Overall she's really good for her experience, but I still hate when she yells stuff at the crowd mid-match.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I mean coming from basically no training, and no promo ability. She’s improved so damn much.

MMA fighters have tended to adapt well to the change. She's just been thrown on the big stage, but they're not going to let Ronda be awful if they can help themselves

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Imagine being delusional enough to promote Stephanie McMahon being on the show, thinking people actually want to see her.

She should 100% not be allowed to interact with the male roster. Emasculating the roster while getting no comeuppance makes them look like geeks.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Imagine being delusional enough to promote Stephanie McMahon being on the show, thinking people actually want to see her.

She should 100% not be allowed to interact with the male roster. Emasculating the roster while getting no comeuppance makes them look like geeks.
Lol Stephanie sees herself as one of the GOAT's

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Lol Stephanie sees herself as one of the GOAT's

Back in the day it worked, but when you refuse to let any of the guys get deliberately physical with her, it's just bad all around.

Even if it worked, she's the most stale act in the business.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The theory is that something big will happen, but they’ll just promote survivor series instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad