WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 189 - Get Well Soon Big Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I watch some of her spots and cringe. She may just be really good at making it look rough, but I feel like she's gonna hurt somebody eventually.

Overall she's really good for her experience, but I still hate when she yells stuff at the crowd mid-match.

What do you mean eventually, she has pretty much murdered Alexa Bliss.

Reactions: Alex Jones

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I will never understand why Stephanie made Corbin GM.

This guy is a doofus.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Interesting but risky story they're telling with Kurt. If people are going to say he doesn't have it anymore, people are going to think he doesn't have it anymore, and instead of rooting for him, they'll not care at all.

I don't know how long Kurt can stick around, but if this is the end for him I hope he loses this program with Macintyire. Better to go out on your back.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know how long Kurt can stick around, but if this is the end for him I hope he loses this program with Macintyire. Better to go out on your back.
He took the time off to go get in shape. I don’t think this is an end game. They’ve protected Drew to the ends of the earth, so Kurt had no chance there.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Geez, I don’t know. Probably one of the Rock’s returns.

His return after 7 years wasn't even promoted. They were literally throwing out a false rumor that Justin Bieber was going to host WM to throw people off it.

... Which is OK with me, I actually prefer they go the surprise route.

Come to think of it, the only reason the promoted Batista's return 5 years ago is because it got leaked. He was supposed to be #30 at the rumble and win as a surprise.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Wow they put Drew over so huge last night.

May as well have him take the title off Brock by beating him with an F5. Strap the rocket to his back.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I heard the Drew vs Angle stuff was pretty solid? I'm down for a big Drew push. Dude has the look, mic skills and decent move set

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I heard the Drew vs Angle stuff was pretty solid? I'm down for a big Drew push. Dude has the look, mic skills and decent move set
Meh match but great storytelling. Poor Angle. He has the will to go but his body doesn’t allow it anymore. The story was fantastic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad