WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 187 - My Man! Plus Brie attempting to injure other wrestlers in Botchmode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I don't get the Samoa Joe tweet......he has a history with Renee, or what's the scoop there? Nice of him to pass along his well wishes, at any rate. :laugh:

Renee is now full time commentator. Coach will host PPV kickoff shows

Wait, wouldn't he usually be calling the 4th round of some golf event at that time?

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I don't get the Samoa Joe tweet......he has a history with Renee, or what's the scoop there? Nice of him to pass along his well wishes, at any rate. :laugh:

Wait, wouldn't he usually be calling the 4th round of some golf event at that time?

He's the guy who put Dean Ambrose on the shelf for 9 months in storyline and he's trolled Renee about it on backstage interviews occasionally since.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Guess it depends on the network.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
tumblr_p1wpcbu69F1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Joe is savage. This man needs the belt.

He's exactly the type of guy you don't mind seeing beating AJ Styles. You know he doesn't need to cheat or use cheap heel tactics like The Meh but do it with his talent. Plus they can have a long feud and interject other rising talent into the mix at some time. Like The Rock/Austin/Jericho in 2002ish.

Reactions: GarbageGoal

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Who's going to have the better showing tonight- Renee Young or the new MNF Broadcast team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad