WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 187 - My Man! Plus Brie attempting to injure other wrestlers in Botchmode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Decided to fast forward through Raw.

Nothing is more transparently vain and sad than HBK refusing to NOT wear a hat.

Bro. We know.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Burn the product to the ground.

How did they find a judge on Labor Day evening?

Meh I hate the outcry of this. It's a fake show and we all know it. So the fact they are claiming they found a judge on Labor Day is the very least of my complaints. The amount of plot holes in the years and years of "arresting" wrestlers is ridiculous. It's just a fun goofy thing that has been going on for ages.

Don't get me wrong.. there are a million things to complain about in this show. Especially all the random lazy booking. But the fact people are screaming out that a judge wouldn't work on Labor Day is just weird.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Meh I hate the outcry of this. It's a fake show and we all know it. So the fact they are claiming they found a judge on Labor Day is the very least of my complaints. The amount of plot holes in the years and years of "arresting" wrestlers is ridiculous. It's just a fun goofy thing that has been going on for ages.

Don't get me wrong.. there are a million things to complain about in this show. Especially all the random lazy booking. But the fact people are screaming out that a judge wouldn't work on Labor Day is just weird.

Because it is ridiculous even by wrestling standards.

They were arrested, booked, tried, jailed, bailed out, and stole a police van all in two hours.

Even the attitude era didn’t try to stretch things this far. This was stupid. One thing in a literal laundry list of stupid, in one of, if not the, stupidest episodes of RAW ever.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
^ Simple agree to disagree. One of the coolest things ever was Austin/Booker in a supermarket and it was so unrealistic but just didn't matter. Same as the whole Shield garbage. Just soooo unrealistic. But oh well. Braun flipping over trucks or being thrown in a trash compactor. It's all goofy stuff that is so beyond ridiculous but it is wrestling.

All i'm saying is if you want to complain about that, share the same standard on all other things mentioned above.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Because it is ridiculous even by wrestling standards.

They were arrested, booked, tried, jailed, bailed out, and stole a police van all in two hours.

Even the attitude era didn’t try to stretch things this far. This was stupid. One thing in a literal laundry list of stupid, in one of, if not the, stupidest episodes of RAW ever.

What would be awesome was next Monday, Vince comes out to the ring.

Vince - "Unfortunately Roman Reigns won't be here tonight"

Crowd cheers

Vince - "Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins won't be here either"

Crowd boos.

Vince - "Last week for their own protection and the protection of other Superstars the Shield were arrested and charged with battery and assault. They were detained and moved to a Federal Holding facility and processed. In the course of that, they assaulted several police officers and stole a Police vehicle to return to Raw. After last weeks Raw, the FBI violent Crimes task force supported by a local swat team, assaulted the shields dressing room, they are facing several serious charges including theft of property and assaulting police officers, Dean Ambrose also stole a gun and pointed it at a civillian. Their bail has been set at $5 million dollars each, and I'm not paying it. We won't be seeing the shield for a long long time"

Later on that night Roman is sitting in a crappy jail cell, the only lighting coming from a lightning storm. During one flash he looks at and see's Braun standing outside of his cell with a money in the bank brief case and a WWE official.

Reactions: Mike Louis

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The difference is, people were willing to overlook/accept those goofy happens previously because the product was good.

Right now? The product is awful and centered around 1 guy, so of course fans are going to belittle every little thing. That's not on the fans.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I remember when Goldberg got arrested on Nitro for stalking (?) Miss Elizabeth and was released from jail just in time for the Fingerpoke of Doom.

That is a very old fashioned sentence.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I remember when Goldberg got arrested on Nitro for stalking (?) Miss Elizabeth and was released from jail just in time for the Fingerpoke of Doom.

That is a very old fashioned sentence.

That was hilarious, because the police station they used was right across the street from the arena. But they released him in the first hour of the show and it took him an hour and a half to get across the street.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Crowd cheers

Crowd boos.

Vince - "Last week for their own protection and the protection of other Superstars the Shield were arrested and charged with battery and assault. They were detained and moved to a Federal Holding facility and processed. In the course of that, they assaulted several police officers and stole a Police vehicle to return to Raw. After last weeks Raw, the FBI violent Crimes task force supported by a local swat team, assaulted the shields dressing room, they are facing several serious charges including theft of property and assaulting police officers, Dean Ambrose also stole a gun and pointed it at a civillian. Their bail has been set at $5 million dollars each, and I'm not paying it. We won't be seeing the shield for a long long time"

Later on that night Roman is sitting in a crappy jail cell, the only lighting coming from a lightning storm. During one flash he looks at and see's Braun standing outside of his cell with a money in the bank brief case and a WWE official.

That is crazy car crash tv, but absolutely better then what we got.

Reactions: Mike Louis and Fro

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO

Crowd cheers

Crowd boos.

I....I actually really like this lol

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
What is this “my man” stuff?
I fast forward through a lot of these shows.

Bobby Lashley now has the habit of calling everybody "my man!" And its used multiple times a night.

It's unintentionally amazing. Easy to miss though since I don't think anybody would expect you to NOT fast forward through a Lashley talking segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad