WWE: Monday Night Raw 202: The Paul Heyman Era begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
As much as I want Bray Wyatt to succeed and become a world champion, it's not going to happen.

He's a geek, through and through. He gets his little hype moments but then he's going to go right back to losing feud after feud.

He's the exact same as Samoa Joe if you want to call Joe a geek. Bray almost never comes out on top in his feuds despite his rambling promos promising to come out on top.

Like I said, I hope it changes, but I think this is just Vince giving Bray something fun to do on his own until he finds the next person to feed Bray to.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
He is Kane. A jobber to the stars. That is what they see him as. A guy they trust to put other guys over.

It’s not the worst spot. You are usually mostly relevant, will get pushed and the occasional title reign, but you will never be the guy.

They will never ever ever have Bray Wyatt in a Mr. Rodgers sweater cutting promos on Brock Lesnar with his puppets on a build to Mania. It’s as fantastical as Apollo Crews winning the Rumble.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
looks like Big E was supposed to win.
(not sure if true either)

bige.jpg

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I really hope next week we get "FireFly Fun House" Bray and he acts like nothing happened. Hell have Balor get attacked by someone and then have Bray come in for the save. Balor would sell the shit out of being confused as to why Wyatt was helping him.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I really hope next week we get "FireFly Fun House" Bray and he acts like nothing happened. Hell have Balor get attacked by someone and then have Bray come in for the save. Balor would sell the **** out of being confused as to why Wyatt was helping him.

That'd be hilarious, sort of a Jekyll and Hyde type deal for Wyatt. Probably too complex for Vince to grasp, though.

Reactions: OneManIsNoMan

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I really hope next week we get "FireFly Fun House" Bray and he acts like nothing happened. Hell have Balor get attacked by someone and then have Bray come in for the save. Balor would sell the **** out of being confused as to why Wyatt was helping him.

This would be awesome.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
give me Shinsuke vs Dunne at Summerslam or dont even run the show

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I don’t know if I’ll watch on Monday.

I dislike the reunion shows, especially since it’s the same people we see every single time.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
John Cena is confirmed for the show too.

I still find it wild how seamlessly he transitioned out into part time status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad