WWE: Monday Night Raw 202: The Paul Heyman Era begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

donkshow

Aug 19, 2007
That Bray Wyatt return was well done. While I am not holding out hope, it would be nice if they continue this fantastic build with him. Ever since the first Firefly Fun House, Bray Wyatt is all I am excited for.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
This is where it starts to go downhill for Bray tbh.

When he was just doing vignettes he could basically call the shots and have freedom (as much as anybody on the roster could have. Bray definitely has a bigger leash than most people) but now that he's back...he's in Vince's hands.

He'll be losing 8 PPV's in a row in no time.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
This is where it starts to go downhill for Bray tbh.

When he was just doing vignettes he could basically call the shots and have freedom (as much as anybody on the roster could have. Bray definitely has a bigger leash than most people) but now that he's back...he's in Vince's hands.

He'll be losing 8 PPV's in a row in no time.
I don't think it will be that way...initially. ig he bounces between shows but is mostly on Raw, Heyman likes to book his monsters strong.

Balor is apparently taking time off after Summerslam. Good for him. He'll probably get married and go on his honeymoon. He'll come back just in time for Fiend vs. Demon at Wrestlemania.

Wyatt will win at Summerslam to start him on the right foot, IMO.

It would be cool to see him terrorizing just about everyone else though but have Finn as the main feud for the next few weeks.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Alexa Bliss tweeted “just disrespectful” in regards to the crowd response to their match.

Lol, the match was awful and they paid. It sucked. Cena/Orton got hijacked in their Rumble match years ago and none of them went crying on Twitter.

BiolaRunner

Jan 19, 2018
Alexa Bliss tweeted “just disrespectful” in regards to the crowd response to their match.

Lol, the match was awful and they paid. It sucked. Cena/Orton got hijacked in their Rumble match years ago and none of them went crying on Twitter.

I get that moments like that suck for the performers, especially when it's not completely their fault when the match was given too much time and ran poorly by the agents, but the audience paid their hard earned money to be there and have the right to be vocal for garbage.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

Every time I see stuff like this I just think about what would happen in front of an ECW crowd if there was a match like that.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yeah... LOVED Firehouse. LOVED the debut. LOVE that he's going against a smaller guy at first. Let him get his feet wet and win a few feuds. Build momentum. I love every single thing about it.

Do i have any faith they'll take it where it needs to go after? No. He should be champ. And when he loses, it should be because he's torturing himself from good/evil and that is why he lost. Then it can spiral out of control with bipolar Bray.

Fantasy booking Bray is a blast right now. The entire book is open. WWE will slam it shut quickly. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Wyatt should go over Balor, Ricochet, eventually Black, Big E, Rollins, Strowman and then either take the take the title off either Lesnar or whoever the SD champ is tbh.

Hell, if you’re ever going to make the demon lose, may as well do it to The Fiend.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I don't want The Demon vs The Fiend right now.

Have it be normal Balor. Have the Fiend beat him. Balor goes away for a couple months, and it plants seeds for something down the road.

Stop doing matches like that out of no where and immediately.

Have Bray beat Finn and let it fester for a few months.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

Have it be normal Balor. Have the Fiend beat him. Balor goes away for a couple months, and it plants seeds for something down the road.

Demon would be when Bray is about to win the title. Or even as his first title defense.

Silly me, talking about Bray winning a belt.

Reactions: Fro

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007

Oh I totally agree.

Wrestlemania is the time to do Fiend vs Demon. Definitely shouldn't be Demon for Summerslam.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
do the demon, lose and disappear?
just do finn and lose. comeback as Demon or heel/Join BC... something.... guy is boring. i like him in the ring and he could throw fun promos in japan.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
do the demon, lose and disappear?
just do finn and lose. comeback as Demon or heel/Join BC... something.... guy is boring. i like him in the ring and he could throw fun promos in japan.
Finn, lose, disappear.

Come back, build up with some wins, collision course lined up for WM with champion Wyatt. Demon vs. Fiend, Fiend topples the demon, Balor turns heel night after WM and joins Club.

Wait some time until the first time heel/Club Balor brings back a darker version of the demon with black and grey paint instead to build back a new monster demon that goes undefeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad