WWE: Monday Night Raw 202: The Paul Heyman Era begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
Ziggler is a great seller to make Goldberg redeem himself.

ya i think Goldie indeed wants to redeem himself for the craptacular performance against The Undertaker. i was hoping he would. he'll be able to physically handle the much smaller Dolph too so i don't imagine it will be as sloppy as it was vs. 'Taker.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
This is definitely not the direction they're going... But am I the only one who could really dig a Joe/Roman duo that just beats the living hell out of everybody?

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Not really interested to see Goldberg wrestle but at least Ziggler can sell the **** out of that match.

In all likelihood they want a spectacle spear spot a la Goldberg/Nunzio or Goldberg/Christian, and they figured Ziggler would be the perfect one to pull it off.

Oct 18, 2011
If you're going to use legends this is how to do it. Put them with guys who will make them look good so fans can remember them fondly. They've tarnished undertakers legacy so much by constantly trying to do big man matches. Guarantee you he could still have entertaining matches with guys like Bryan and AJ

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
If you're going to use legends this is how to do it. Put them with guys who will make them look good so fans can remember them fondly. They've tarnished undertakers legacy so much by constantly trying to do big man matches. Guarantee you he could still have entertaining matches with guys like Bryan and AJ

I honestly don't even think Taker could work those guys well. The guy just has nothing left in the tank.

At best, he's good for a tag match where he gets the hot tag, fires up, and ends it.

Feb 24, 2017
Can you back this up with any reputable source? Because the only dude i ever see saying this is a guy from Philly. ;) We **** on a Rumble before ****ting on Rumbles was cool. They gave us a Raw where Big Show cried in the ring for 10 minutes.
Was it part of the feud with bossman? Cause if so, literally anything they did leading up to bossman propositioning big show’s “widow” mom and dragging show around on his “daddy’s” casket is well worth the payoff. :nod:

Feb 24, 2017
Samoa Joe really needs to ditch the beard or let the mustache grow. Nothing looks worse than the stache-less beard.

And did anyone else hear the way Joe said “apologize” just after the 2 hour mark and recognize the tone as how South Park Jesse Jackson told Randy Marsh to apologize? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->