Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Vince - "How can we get Roman over?"

Writer 1 - "Who does the crowd love right now?"

Writer 2 - "Sasha Banks is pretty popular..."

Vince - "PUT THEM IN A MIXED TAG DAMMIT!!"

Hawks4life

Apr 3, 2011
Roman v Rusev, Charlotte v Sasha and the title match all deserve the cell in a way. I can get on board with it.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Roman v Rusev, Charlotte v Sasha and the title match all deserve the cell in a way. I can get on board with it.

Yup.

It's been good writing. Makes sense for both to be in the cell, and be mixed together a little bit

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Wrestlers don't even sell fear over Hell in a Cell anymore. :facepalm::shakehead

THAT, IMHO is the reason why people don't care about HIaC anymore(that and a PPV based around it)

It use to genuinely put the fear of God in Superstars when Hell In a Cell was announced to be the match.

It used to end rivalries. like that was it. After that, they went their separate ways for a while.

....now the match is too mainstream.

Hawks4life

Apr 3, 2011
Cass really bores me with his toned down speech now. Enzo is a beast though.....The Club is being rebuilt I love that

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

How do they deserve the cell? Roman vs. Rusev I can make a case for, but the Cell used to be done to end blood feuds. Now they're put in there because of the date on the calendar.

Ever since this stupid show became a gimmick PPV, these matches have happened inside the Cell:

Undertaker vs. CM Punk
John Cena vs. Randy Orton
DX vs. Legacy
Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
Undertaker vs. Kane
Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry
John Cena vs. CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio
CM Punk vs. Ryback
CM Punk vs. Ryback & Paul Heyman
Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan
Randy Orton vs. John Cena
Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt
The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
Roman Reigns vs. Rusev
Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks
Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins (vs. Chris Jericho)

Of those, only Ambrose vs. Rollins, Taker vs. Lesnar and Reigns vs. Wyatt have absolutely deserved a Cell. Reigns vs. Rusev can make a case for it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It wasn't just to end rivalries, like that was the third or fourth time you had the rivalry

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Yeah HiaC used to be awesome and people used to be scared to go in there, now people are asking for it and don't seem to care. It also helps that HiaC matches are lame now in the PG era.

They should be used to big rivalries not just any feud thats happening come October. If anything Zayn vs KO is probably the only feud that could have been in a cell had they continued it. Charlotte vs Sasha ... maybe..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad