WWE: Monday Night Raw 152 - watching the ratings is more entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Fans aren't even popping for HIAC match announcements anymore. Three ****ing Hell in a Cell matches on a single ****ing show. Ridiculous.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Fans aren't even popping for HIAC match announcements anymore. Three ****ing Hell in a Cell matches on a single ****ing show. Ridiculous.

They were just Yes-ing without Bryan Danielson in the arena.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
The gimmick PPV itself shouldn't exist to begin with and HIAC should be special. However, since it does exist, they FINALLY made the right decision after all these years to include several HIAC matches. Thats the entire god damn point of the PPV.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I remember when the HIAC announcement actually got big pops and got shrieks from the audience. Now? Indifference.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They were just Yes-ing without Bryan Danielson in the arena.

That was in the opening. There was hardly any reactions for these two announcements. My post was more about the Rollins/Owens announcement.

Also, they used to chant "yes" for Brie Bella, ffs.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That was in the opening. There was hardly any reactions for these two announcements. My post was more about the Rollins/Owens announcement.

Also, they used to chant "yes" for Brie Bella, ffs.

And Brie Bella was not in the arena either.

Also, that was when they announced that match was in the Cell. After the entire crowd knew it would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad