WWE: Monday Night Raw 152 - watching the ratings is more entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Man, what a kick to the balls for the Club. They started their match against New Day on fire at COC, I honestly thought they were going to squash New Day at the rate they were going. Then, well... they lose. Then they lose again on RAW. Talk about dropping the ball?

I'm getting sick of the New Day.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Getting sick? Lol, join the club. I need someone with me over here. I've been sick of them for a while.

The Club may as well go back to Japan.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
From the last thread

1) The CWC guys aren't getting over because WWE did a horrible debut to the division and they aren't letting them go crazy with matches. They literally should just say nothing, have them kick off Raw or an hour, wrestle hard for 15 minutes and let the crowd enjoy it. The actual storyline is semi-overrated when it comes to those guys. Just let them battle and compete.

2) Cesaro/DB. It's good that DB is at least calling to get Cesaro. At the absolute worst it's a voice in his camp that people sort of listen to. At least DB fans can start caring about Cesaro because DB likes him. So while it won't work magic and get Cesaro utilized, it does help in a way of more exposure.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I got sick of the New Day like 6 months ago.

They should have been crushed by the Club and then they should have just gone away by now.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I still find New Day entertaining....but I will back those that say the belts should have come off of them already...

with NFL and this whole moving down here to Florida, I've found most wrestling boring lately though...so more just a me thing...

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Getting sick? Lol, join the club. I need someone with me over here. I've been sick of them for a while.

The Club may as well go back to Japan.

I'm not necessarily sick of the New Day, but I want to see Gallows and Anderson on top. If they're not going to beat the New Day, they need to start destroying some other teams.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'm not necessarily sick of the New Day, but I want to see Gallows and Anderson on top. If they're not going to beat the New Day, they need to start destroying some other teams.

The Club needs another member to negate Xavier Woods and they need to go over. The time to pull the trigger was Summerslam but they failed and failed twice more for good measure. The Club are jokes now that are going to need help to get over this and since Balor is injured and Styles is on another show, what's left for them? The Sheamus/Cesaro tag team thing is them booking themselves into a corner. You either have them lose to New Day as the most likely scenario and only manage to accomplish giving them and New Day something to do for a whole month and then what? If they lose, you'd assume a blowup, one last match to end it all, and finally ****ing end it...or have another no decision cuz reasons. Or you have those two beat New Day which to me only further demeans The Club and also makes the payoff of New Day dropping the titles a huge dud.

But in response to The Club destroying other teams, all that would end up doing is making it difficult for other tag teams to challenge New Day since they beat The Club clean already. The Club needs to expand and it needs to be a major player. It needs to dominate the Raw storylines. Put JeriKO with G&A and form something even if it's not The Club by name. They need to find a way to take the emphasis of the Raw story off of Steph and Mick and Trips and onto the talent and especially the main event talent that KO is. KO needs to be a lot more of an influence on the stories than just the title, Trips' boy, and a good comedy bit with Jericho. KO should be the leader of a powerful stable.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Same. I watched a pre-season game and the Jays. Skipped through RAW in about 20 minutes.

I'm really curious to see what the ratings look like.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I'm not entirely sick of New Day, but I'm sick of them going over everyone and pandering to kids. They're not whatever bland nonsense they were originally that was getting booed out of arenas, but still not as good as heel New Day.

But, ya know, merch.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217

This to an extent.. I mean its getting to the point where with the New Day beating Gallows & Anderson so often I'm thinking they'll need to build Gallows & Anderson back up before giving them the belts.

I have been a huge fan of The New Day - but they have been having a lot less humorous moments for sure.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I'm willing to put up with New Day longer if this is actually a brilliant heel turn setup where they annoy us into submission.

Pretty much the exact same thing that happened on their debut.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
From the last thread

1) The CWC guys aren't getting over because WWE did a horrible debut to the division and they aren't letting them go crazy with matches. They literally should just say nothing, have them kick off Raw or an hour, wrestle hard for 15 minutes and let the crowd enjoy it. The actual storyline is semi-overrated when it comes to those guys. Just let them battle and compete.

2) Cesaro/DB. It's good that DB is at least calling to get Cesaro. At the absolute worst it's a voice in his camp that people sort of listen to. At least DB fans can start caring about Cesaro because DB likes him. So while it won't work magic and get Cesaro utilized, it does help in a way of more exposure.

Pffft, I was told the CW division is failing because of the filthy casuals.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The filthy casuals do sort of need a reason to invest. The casuals if they watched CWC had a reason built into the matches with the tourney format.

I'm not blaming the casuals. I'm blaming WWE. Someone told me yesterday that it was the casuals' fault.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
New Day jumped the shark long ago. They were consistently the most entertaining thing for awhile and then it just got...too much. Once the WWE saw the merch numbers that was it for them in terms of entertainment.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Company is so lazy. Same reason I hated the women's division since the brand spilt they are now doing to the CWs

Just stuff them into meaningless tag matches. It's just so lazy.

I don't need meaningless tag matches every week on both shows.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
New Day is what happens when you get over with kids. I've said it before.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm willing to put up with New Day longer if this is actually a brilliant heel turn setup where they annoy us into submission.

Pretty much the exact same thing that happened on their debut.

Annoying fans into submission is horrible. That's CM Punk circa Straight Edge Society and post HBK feud heel Jericho did. Every week they'd come out and drone on and on. I feel that way every time Miz comes out. I just can't stand the guy anymore because he annoys me to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad