Confirmed with Link: [MOD WARNING post #272] CBJ acquire Provorov for LA first round pick (#22), conditional ‘24 or ‘25 2nd round pick

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Any guesses on when he's going to share his thoughts on joining CBJ? Still enjoying vacation and unable to give comments from that mysterious "remote island"? I don't recall any new Jacket going radio silent for this long after a trade since Carter.

Maybe they're planning to do a one big press conference in July featuring Babcock, Severson, Backstrom, Provorov and a new center signed to anticipated albatross extension ( :sarcasm: )?
I’m going to guess he doesn’t speak until training camp. Or if he does it’ll just be a Portzline interview for the athletic.

I can’t imagine he gets a press conference. Maybe a joint one like you suggested with a new guy we bring in (not Severson since they already did his).

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Any guesses on when he's going to share his thoughts on joining CBJ? Still enjoying vacation and unable to give comments from that mysterious "remote island"? I don't recall any new Jacket going radio silent for this long after a trade since Carter.

Maybe they're planning to do a one big press conference in July featuring Babcock, Severson, Backstrom, Provorov and a new center signed to anticipated albatross extension ( :sarcasm: )?
I reached out to Svoboda and he indicated he was in Hawaii getting engaged and hasn't tried to reach him. Didn't think there would be any issue though. We'll find out soon I suspect.

Ice9

Jun 25, 2016
In the woods
You know, he like, you know is decently spoken you know...

All kidding aside, I hope he feels little to no pressure here and him and his mate can go out relax and have fun with the system Babcock installs. Let em play Mike!

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
Provorov is going to be great on the Jackets. The only time he had adequate support in Philly is when he was paired with Niskanen and he was awesome. Provorov is the perfect number 2 defenseman and will be a horse behind Werenski. The Jackets have a very nice D corps right now and still have Jiricek ready to make the full-time leap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad