Post-Game Talk: (MOD WARNING POST #180) Oilers 2, Canucks 0: gg no re

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I'm thinking putting granlund back with the twins might have been an idea here....

They need someone better on the forecheck, Chaput is good for that but is atrocious offensively so basically pick your poison I guess lol

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
Actually I was trying not to say anything bad because of ... well you know ... but I was super angry after that PK. At one point McDavid goes around him, dishes it, then just goes into the space between Granlund and Sbisa...neither of them reacted but we were lucky they didn't pass it back.

Also no active stick into the passing lanes or pressure of the d-men, pure laziness on the pass across by Draisatl.

Looking at the roster now, we don't have guys that can score or play D. If we want to be a good team we basically need to flush the roster and the only guys on the active roster worth keeping are Bo, Baertschi and Gaunce.

It's pretty ****ing bleak.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
Interesting...DeBrusk, who is becoming a decent analyst ...just mentioned that Granlund has been the best Canuck by far tonight.

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
They need someone better on the forecheck, Chaput is good there but is atrocious offensively so basically pick your poison I guess lol

Granlund has 7 shots in the game....no other player has come close to that...

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Looking at the roster now, we don't have guys that can score or play D. If we want to be a good team we basically need to flush the roster and the only guys on the active roster worth keeping are Bo, Baertschi and Gaunce.

It's pretty ****ing bleak.

Actually based on performance I don't think Gaunce deserves to be at this level either. But he probably hasn't gotten the opportunities to show what he can do. He played a safe game the whole year. I can't blame him for that but IMO we still have no idea if he's viable as an NHL guy.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Chaput tries a terrible shot that results in it going the other way.
If you didn't know what that was, that was called coaching

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
vabQnCo.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad