Post-Game Talk: (MOD WARNING POST #180) Oilers 2, Canucks 0: gg no re

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Nope. Last I heard he didn't fly too Edmonton. Still recovering from his sickness...lost 15lbs.

Wow! I wonder what he has. My buddy has pneumonia, but after a week he's somehow back to work (I think he's stupid for going to work when he's not over it but whatever). He hasn't lost weight though.

Bad flu?

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
We'll dance circles around Gazdic and Stortini and old man Horcoff. 8 - 1 Canucks, Daniel with the hat-trick. Bieksa one-punches Grebeshkov. Drouin-Deslauriers throws a huge tantrum and Dubnyk gets lit up in relief, too.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Oilers have put up a converted touchdown in the last two games.....this contest could remind us of Alamo or the 1980's Canucks-Oilers games with Gretzky, Messier, Coffey, Kurri and Anderson, et al....is Bachman being fed to the Lions?.....you hope the Canucks won't hit the crap button on Hockey Night in Canada, but sadly anything's possible right now.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
We'll dance circles around Gazdic and Stortini and old man Horcoff. 8 - 1 Canucks, Daniel with the hat-trick. Bieksa one-punches Grebeshkov. Drouin-Deslauriers throws a huge tantrum and Dubnyk gets lit up in relief, too.

You forgot the part where "he who shall forever be never mentioned here by his name [eg., that sack of manure that wore #11]" slashed Gradin over the head & Sather saying....but it was only a one hander...."

Last edited:

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
You forgot the part where "he who shall forever be mentioned here by his name [eg., that sack of manure that wore #11]" slashed Gradin over the head & Sather saying....but it was only a one hander...."

Maybe retribution will come in the form of Tryamkin depositing McJesus on his keester....but then he'd have to take on Lucic, Kassian or whatever other knuckle-dragger the Oilers could muster....and it's not like he'd get any help from this band of wimps the Canucks are icing these days.....but bring it on, I say....would love to see "The Tree" with a fire in his belly.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
with any luck, McDavid routs us while Lucic slips on a banana and goes to the locker room

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
**** that.

When we're playing the Oilers I don't care about The Tank. I hope we beat them on the ice and in the alley. **** the Oilers.

5-0 Canucks

Horvat hatty, Baertschi and Stretch.

Crammer pounds Lucic.

Normally I would agree but we're so damn close to Arizona, we need to lose every single game from now on

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
We need something this weekend - hopefully 2 pts. Let`s go! :)

earl grey

all the best posts
Apr 21, 2013
you really have to think that they will try to make the grade here. the upstart player will be after redemption after the last affair , perhaps a question needs to be raised and brought forward

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad